LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 276 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by Garcia:

Guillermo Quiroz

wtf is wrong with you? You are the most confused giant fan ever. Your knowledge of the team and baseball is like a regular non-spanish speaking person trying to understand a show on telemuendo. You are watching, but you dont understand what they said or whats going on.

wtf is wrong with you? Sarcasm meter off? You've never read on this forum that I f**king hate Guillermo Quiroz with a passion? And never understood why he was chosen over Hector? Bad defense or not, doesn't make a lick of sense.

Guillermo Quiroz

wtf is wrong with you? You are the most confused giant fan ever. Your knowledge of the team and baseball is like a regular non-spanish speaking person trying to understand a show on telemuendo. You are watching, but you dont understand what they said or whats going on.

wtf is wrong with you? Sarcasm meter off? You've never read on this forum that I f**king hate Guillermo Quiroz with a passion? And never understood why he was chosen over Hector? Bad defense or not, doesn't make a lick of sense.

lol see what happened, you had so many bad posts I can no longer see the difference between sarcasm and reality.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
lol see what happened, you had so many bad posts I can no longer see the difference between sarcasm and reality.

We're talking about Guillermo Quiroz here, lol cmon.

dude, you wanted to extend Zito...what do you expect from me. lol
  • Garce
  • Veteran

that was in the first 1/4 of the year when he was dealing at home still..... and Lincecum and Vogey were doing WORSE - which is saying something. I only thought that because if Tim/Vogey were that bad - at that point, they were not going to be brought back. At least Zito had some value at home and we were already going to pay Z $7 mill in his buyout.

There was logic behind it, not just random BS. But Z just kept getting worse and Tim and Vogey got better.
[ Edited by Garcia on Sep 9, 2013 at 10:35 AM ]

That will forever haunt you Garce.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

see my previous post.

see my previous post.

Point being, Zito was hot garbage for us for around 80-90% of his contract. Probably would've been prudent of you to wait until the end of the year to make a statement like that knowing Zito's overall track record with us.
I for one won't miss Zito.
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Hector Sanchez has been playing well.

Originally posted by Hopper:
Hector Sanchez has been playing well.

Trade him for a LF
Big game by Mac Williamson tonight in the California League Northern Divisional series going 3-5 with a HR, a double 2 runs scored and 2 RBI. Ricky Oropesa and Devin Harris also homered and Adalberto Mejia goes 6 IP allowing 2 runs on 9 hits against Visalia.

With Clayton Blackburn on the mound, San Jose can advance to the CL Championship Series with a win tomorrow night.
who was pitching today?
^^ Adalberto Mejia.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Big game by Mac Williamson tonight in the California League Northern Divisional series going 3-5 with a HR, a double 2 runs scored and 2 RBI. Ricky Oropesa and Devin Harris also homered and Adalberto Mejia goes 6 IP allowing 2 runs on 9 hits against Visalia.

With Clayton Blackburn on the mound, San Jose can advance to the CL Championship Series with a win tomorrow night.

they won last year didnt they?
Share 49ersWebzone