There are 192 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Going to my first game in like 2 years tonight
kinda off topic but why do these f*ggots keep bumping the dodger thread page? It's really annoying to see. It's funny that the thread wasn't up last year.

Anyways, do you guys think that Escobar have a more promising future than Blackburn? I'm so focused on the future rather than the present.
Belt batting third again today, here's to hoping he does better than last time (not hard).

Alex Pavlovic ‏@AlexPavlovic2mMany changes, including #ThreeBelt: Pence RF, Crawford SS, Belt 1B, Posey C, Sandoval 3B, Kieschnick LF, Francoeur CF, Arias 2B, Bumgarner.
[ Edited by itlynstalyn on Aug 7, 2013 at 3:24 PM ]
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Belt batting third again today, here's to hoping he does better than last time (not hard).

Alex Pavlovic ‏@AlexPavlovic2mMany changes, including #ThreeBelt: Pence RF, Crawford SS, Belt 1B, Posey C, Sandoval 3B, Kieschnick LF, Francoeur CF, Arias 2B, Bumgarner.

interested in seeing HP hitting lead off
Originally posted by boast:

Just noticed Frenchy is playing in CF against a righthander

Must-see game tonight folks.

Just noticed Frenchy is playing in CF against a righthander

Must-see game tonight folks.

That lineup is just crazy enough to work.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

glad to see Belt in the #3 hole, as I have said before, I think he can be a very good #3 hitter as I think he has one of the best approaches on the team and in front of posey should get him some better pitches.
That lineup made me giggle. If we score 30 tonight ill s**t. I'm all about it. Lol
And here comes the most ridiculous lineup of the year.
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
cut that dude. he sucks.

cut that dude. he sucks.

Shaw's going to be the next Raider head coach after Allen gets canned
It seems as if the Giants scout relievers and closers instead of starting pitchers.
One hit and it was a lucky one at that.
One hitter so far by default AGAINST THE LAST PLACE BREWERS
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Madbum is ridiculous.
Share 49ersWebzone