There are 160 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Joe West needs to retire.
Villalona just hit his 20th HR of the year (14 in San Jose, 6th tonight in Richmond).
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
BELT BUDDAY
Sit Belt for a bit and he comes back with a vengeance!!!
too bad there's no giants fans in tampa...
MadBum is grinding tonight.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

Then he'll go back to his old sorry slumping self, funny how I scream how the hell you sit pill down and there goes belt for a home run
Originally posted by pdizo916:
too bad there's no giants fans in tampa...

Would so be there if Tampa wasn't 4 hours away

His name seems to come up alot. IS he really that bad or is he having a bad game?
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

Then he'll go back to his old sorry slumping self, funny how I scream how the hell you sit pill down and there goes belt for a home run

Reminds me of the guys on McCovey Chronicles who were talking all kinds of ish about Pill before he got that hit last night...they did the same thing when Keishnick came up, saying what he bum he is. Then the place goes quiet when he gets the pinch hit/RBI. Just never know man.

Garcia, you watching the game?

Still think the offset camera angle is better than this dead center camera? I LOVE this straight away angle. Its so much better.

His name seems to come up alot. IS he really that bad or is he having a bad game?

Both. He's old, fat and tired.
Wow, great start by Chris Stratton tonight...8 innings pitched, 0 runs allowed, 4 hits, 3 walks and 7 Ks.

His problem is that hes the most veteran ump, and he has a super cocky, chip on his shoulder attitude. He loves throw his weight around and get into confrontations with anyone who doesnt like his calls. I feel like he makes calls like the Belt play just to say "im the boss here."

He will retire soon anyways. C.B. Bucknor always wins the player vote for "worst umpire". Every year for like the last 6 years i think. West isnt the worst, but hes bad in a different way.
Belt!!!! Cycle tonight????
[ Edited by GhostofFredDean74 on Aug 2, 2013 at 6:21 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone