LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 228 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Ghost, we called the post trade run last night!

• Hopper
  • Veteran
Romo and Arias trying to save the tank.
Holy f**k
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Just got back from a stint on the DL (neck sprain) and still trying to find his swing. I'm a huge Ryan Cavan fan, but I don't think he's anything more than a minor league roster filler at this point. It's a shame too because he's a total grinder and a local kid which is always a plus.

Bummer. I guess that Minicozzi is fulfilling a similar role in Richmond. Thanks for the scouting report.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
f**k this s**t
WTH Romo!
Nine pitches, three outs. Typical Giant victory coming up.
gee whiz Romo
Of course, we're going to blow this. I forgot we only win series against Arizona.

lol thats the weakest way ive ever seen a team load the bases.
The Phillies have depleted their bench so either Papelbon or another pitcher is on deck.

That MLB Gameday didn't show any players left on their bench. Oh well...
[ Edited by SoCal9er on Aug 1, 2013 at 6:51 PM ]
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Just got back from a stint on the DL (neck sprain) and still trying to find his swing. I'm a huge Ryan Cavan fan, but I don't think he's anything more than a minor league roster filler at this point. It's a shame too because he's a total grinder and a local kid which is always a plus.

Bummer. I guess that Minicozzi is fulfilling a similar role in Richmond. Thanks for the scouting report.

Although, Minicozzi is absolutely raking in Richmond....but yah, they're both in the same boat.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol @ Krukow telling that fan to "sit down, meat."
torture.

I'll take it.
Share 49ersWebzone