LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 276 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

how the hell does Quiroz still have a spot on this team?
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Honestly speaking, I'd rather see Sanchez back there.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Honestly speaking, I'd rather see Sanchez back there.

Neither are very good Sanchez sucks behind the plate in my opinion.
Grand Slam right here.
Sandoval may have been safe but what a stupid fat f**k for even trying to score there with 0 outs. IDIOT
Bases loaded, no outs and all we get is 1 run on a walk
Good thing Quiroz was playing tonight instead of Belt. We really gained an advantage there.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Sandoval may have been safe but what a stupid fat f**k for even trying to score there with 0 outs. IDIOT

I don't blame him at all. It required a perfect play and bounce. It bounces anywhere else left or right he's easily safe. Easy to get mad at Pablo there, but I'm more upset at Pence going, and nobody else able to get the runners in.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I don't blame him at all. It required a perfect play and bounce. It bounces anywhere else left or right he's easily safe. Easy to get mad at Pablo there, but I'm more upset at Pence going, and nobody else able to get the runners in.

I hate it when they run on contact. Pence was a dead duck.

If Pablo isnt 75+ lbs. overweight he is able to score there without question.

Please. With NO outs you just dont go there. He has played enough times at ATT to know there is a short backstop. No excuse at all.
Originally posted by Niners99:

If Pablo isnt 75+ lbs. overweight he is able to score there without question.

If its 2 outs of course you go. No outs when you are packing 270... not a chance.
Originally posted by SoCal9er:

I hate it when they run on contact. Pence was a dead duck.

Pence going wasnt that big of a deal. If he doesnt go its 2nd and 3rd. By going it was 1st and 3rd. He really did nothing wrong on that play
this stupid ass team...
well f**k, its dumb s**t like last inning is to why we this far behind, not one sac fly to score a run, if it wasn't for the pitcher walking in a run we would have gotten nothing and the game will be tied, epic failure meltdown right there..... ARGH instead of ending the game that inning they keep it close and force a potential loss at any moment.
Share 49ersWebzone