There are 264 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by vrabbit:
http://www.mccoveychronicles.com/2013/7/11/4515136/mlb-trading-deadline-giants-sellers-self-immolation

Note that even though Gaudin creeps me the hell out now, he still might have a little value to a team looking for a swingman. He hasn't even groped anyone for seven months now, so he's probably cured*

Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
the games start out hopeful and by the 5th is when shyt falls apart

fvck that #votepence shyt!

nobody really deserves to be at the All Star game from this team

You dont think Buster Posey deserves to be an All Star?

Bummy deserves to be an All-Star as well. Same with Scutaro. He's still batting over .300 with a f**ked up finger and bad back.

I would say there are more deserving players than Scutaro but Bochy wanted to reward him for last year. He would not have been on the team otherwise. Bumgarner is deserving but not more than Strasburg who somehow got left off. Glad though.
I feel good about tonight. Don't kill my vibe! Go G's!
http://www.mccoveychronicles.com/2013/7/11/4515136/mlb-trading-deadline-giants-sellers-self-immolation

Note that even though Gaudin creeps me the hell out now, he still might have a little value to a team looking for a swingman. He hasn't even groped anyone for seven months now, so he's probably cured*

the hell does grope mean anyways?
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

the hell does grope mean anyways?

lolwut?
Giants should try and trade a reliever to Detroit for sure, I'd even give them Romo for Castellanos. Pretty sure that could happen, maybe someone else also.
[ Edited by itlynstalyn on Jul 11, 2013 at 1:31 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Giants should try and trade a reliever to Detroit for sure, I'd even give them Romo for Castellanos. Pretty sure that could happen, maybe someone else also.

Thats what I said because of all the pieces we have on the current roster and in our farm system, I think we could replace Romo probably the easiest. And I bet a team like detroit will give us something pretty worthwhile.
[ Edited by Garcia on Jul 11, 2013 at 1:36 PM ]
I'd rather get Choo, but he's going to cost a bajillion dollars.

Why would you want to get me? But I wouldn't cost that much.
Originally posted by DRnSFw:
the games start out hopeful and by the 5th is when shyt falls apart

fvck that #votepence shyt!

nobody really deserves to be at the All Star game from this team

Buster Posey...good to see youre paying attention.
Originally posted by Garcia:

Thats what I said because of all the pieces we have on the current roster and in our farm system, I think we could replace Romo probably the easiest. And I bet a team like detroit will give us something pretty worthwhile.

Just depends on how much they absolutely need a closer. I wouldn't trade Romo unless I got something back that was substantial and filled a need.

• Garce
  • Veteran
Just depends on how much they absolutely need a closer. I wouldn't trade Romo unless I got something back that was substantial and filled a need.

totally agree.

they need one, they have needed one since playoffs last year. maybe we throw in a guy like affeldt or lopez to sweeten the deal.
[ Edited by Garcia on Jul 11, 2013 at 2:15 PM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:

totally agree.

they need one, they have needed one since playoffs last year. maybe we give them a guy like affeldt or lopez to sweeten the deal.

Guess we'll just have to see how desperate they get and what happens before the ASG/trade deadline. Going to be interesting for sure.
Andrew Baggarly ‏@CSNBaggs56s
My eyes aren't as young as @AlexPavlovic but with binocs I can see Vogelsong throwing off the bullpen mound at Petco. He's popping the mitt.
Machi called back up. Kickham sent back down.
Posey leads in jersey sells since the start of the season. Wow
Share 49ersWebzone