LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 211 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

• Dapro
  • Veteran
ok, when is football and basketball season begin again?
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
They can't win one damn game.

Wheeler dominating us tomorrow will be the cherry on top to our miserable first half.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
WOW.

Its shocking how we keep losing in even worse and worse ways.

No hit.
Walk off.
Blown out.
16 inning grinder.
Some what close until bullpen gives up a slammer.

This is almost surreal.
Look what dumb f**k blew the game again
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Might as well sell at the trade deadline.
Originally posted by Dapro:
ok, when is football and basketball season begin again?

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hopper:

trade lincecum, affeldt, and maybe scutaro.
Fire everyone in the bullpen, seriously.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

dunning, rosario, mijares, and lopez id keep
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

Everyone other than Romo. Anyone else can go.

The problem for the Giants........... I doubt anyone will take on Affeldts contract and give up anything. Same with Lincecum. Same with Pence. Same with them all.

Giants are screwed.

From champs to chumps
HAHA HAHA WTF was that
we have become spoiled lol
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Hopper:

trade lincecum, affeldt, and maybe scutaro.

To who, and for what? Nobody wants old/crappy players. Affeldt and Scutaro are old and owed a ton of money. Not to mention Affeldt has sucked. Lincecum sucks, and were already shorthanded. We'd get next to nothing for them.

The only players that make sense to trade are Pence and Sandoval, since they could help a team now, dont come with huge contracts, and are good enough to get a nice return of prospects. Unfortunately, both of them are in the middle of HORRIBLE slumps, so their value is shot right now. Were better off just not panicking about this extended slump and seeing how things are looking at the end of the month.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Everyone other than Romo. Anyone else can go.

The problem for the Giants........... I doubt anyone will take on Affeldts contract and give up anything. Same with Lincecum. Same with Pence. Same with them all.

Giants are screwed.

I honestly don't mind having a complete fire sale. Basically anyone not named poesy or madbum. No will take scuturo cause of his contract, same with Cain. But I would trade panda for some prospects, I'd trade pence too. No need for romo IMO he is not a long term closer. We still have poesy madbum and Cain should bounce back next year. Zito tim and pence off the books is about 60 mil free'd up should be able to reload this offseason. Plus if they tank they will get a high draft pick, may not mean much but high picks have served the giants well recently.
Share 49ersWebzone