Lulz at romo attacking the media

Just focus on pitching son

What did he say?
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

What did he say?

Angry at the media for wanting to talk to him only after losses says media can't be "human in this clubhouse". Baggs said romo doesnt make himself available after he saves a game

What did he say?

Angry at the media for wanting to talk to him only after losses says media can't be "human in this clubhouse". Baggs said romo doesnt make himself available after he saves a game

Would you want a dozen reporters in your face asking you idiotic questions after you just had a bad game? The media loves to swarm over to a player after a tough loss, and pelt him with BS to see if he'll flip out. They just want a reaction for their story. For the most part, the media is a bunch of weasely hacks trying to cause trouble. He blew the game, everyone saw what happened. There really isnt any need to interview him about it.

As a fan, I really dont care to hear what any player has to say after a loss. Even after a win, its just the same cliche answers. If the manager has some things to explain, thats part of his job. But the players are paid to play, not answer questions.

Romo is still having a nice year, so anyone upset with him after today is just looking for someone to take out frustrations on.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Would you want a dozen reporters in your face asking you idiotic questions after you just had a bad game? The media loves to swarm over to a player after a tough loss, and pelt him with BS to see if he'll flip out. They just want a reaction for their story. For the most part, the media is a bunch of weasely hacks trying to cause trouble. He blew the game, everyone saw what happened. There really isnt any need to interview him about it.

As a fan, I really dont care to hear what any player has to say after a loss. Even after a win, its just the same cliche answers. If the manager has some things to explain, thats part of his job. But the players are paid to play, not answer questions.

Romo is still having a nice year, so anyone upset with him after today is just looking for someone to take out frustrations on.

Yea I agree. Most of us would be pissed too if we blew the game and a bunch of idiots asks us idiotic questions constantly. Must be beyond frustrating.
Originally posted by danimal:
so is everyone still swinging from Romo's nuts?

Lol damn, tough fans
Originally posted by pdizo916:

Yea I agree. Most of us would be pissed too if we blew the game and a bunch of idiots asks us idiotic questions constantly. Must be beyond frustrating.

Of course no one says anything about Posey's mistake that setup Romo for failure.

Of course no one says anything about Posey's mistake that setup Romo for failure.

Cause posey is baseballs poster child now, anyone who talks bad about him is committing blasphemy!

LOL, I knew you would be back in here after this game. You need to let it go.

Still love Romo, he's been a stud.
Originally posted by PRIMETIME21:

Cause posey is baseballs poster child now, anyone who talks bad about him is committing blasphemy!

Posey is allowed to make a mistake at a position he doesnt normally play. Bochy shouldve put Belt at 1B and moved Posey behind the plate late in the game anyways. He carries this team by himself at times, thats why nobody is blaming him.

Originally posted by DaManRathman:

Really! Romo has been solid. Maybe not perfect but most closers arent. Romo is 20 out of 23 in save opportunities. Same as Aroldis Chapman. Better than Jonathan Papelbon. Better than Fernando Rodney.

He isnt as dominant as he was in the post season obviously but still a capable closer. Not surprised that Danimal would come back in after a blown save though. He does every time
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Really! Romo has been solid. Maybe not perfect but most closers arent. Romo is 20 out of 23 in save opportunities. Same as Aroldis Chapman. Better than Jonathan Papelbon. Better than Fernando Rodney.

He isnt as dominant as he was in the post season obviously but still a capable closer. Not surprised that Danimal would come back in after a blown save though. He does every time

so the answer is yes, got it

What do you have against Romo? Have anyone better in mind?
folks are crucifying Romo for the way he reacted towards the media. who gives a s**t?! from what i've read, he never likes talking to the media anyway. it doesn't help that the giants are on a landslide, getting asked the same fckin questions everyday after a loss.

What do you have against Romo? Have anyone better in mind?

Maybe he likes Sandy Rosario, Jake Dunning, or George Kontos to close. The Giants have SO many alternatives! Our closer situation is the LEAST of the Giants problems yet this guy harps on it like Romo is the reason the team is below .500.

How about the fact that they get 0 production out of 2 OF spots, Panda is out of shape and not playing well, only Bumgarner has pitched well among the starters ( OK.. Gaudin too), and only Posey is hitting right now.
Share 49ersWebzone