LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 303 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

That's why Ramirez is a piece of s**t. Can't wait for him to get hurt again.
What did rameriez do?
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:

I like how Joe Buck keeps calling Puig a "5 tool player". So far this year all ive seen Puig do defensively is have zero awareness of where the OF wall is on a regular basis, and nearly injure himself going back on fly balls. Hes got a cannon, but as far as the glove goes, itd say hes a 4 tool guy right now.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Posey and Bumgarner are truly the only Giants untouchables as far as Im concerned.

You honestly can't be giving up on Cain? This is the first time in his career he's struggled. He's been one of the most consistent starts in baseball for the past 6-7 years.

Wow. I guess reading isnt what you do best. Did I say he was giving up on him because I dont recall saying that. If someone made a great offer for Cain I would listen. I dont consider him untouchable. He doesnt come to close to Posey and Bumgarner as to who I would want moving forward.
Uribe has impressed, has become a leader. Figures he would play well, final year of contract lol
Damn flair
Come on Torres, you have to lay out for that ball with a no hitter going. Blanco had him covered.
f*ggot ass umpire cost us two runs
f**k
Posey and Bumgarner are truly the only Giants untouchables as far as Im concerned.

You honestly can't be giving up on Cain? This is the first time in his career he's struggled. He's been one of the most consistent starts in baseball for the past 6-7 years.

Wow. I guess reading isnt what you do best. Did I say he was giving up on him because I dont recall saying that. If someone made a great offer for Cain I would listen. I dont consider him untouchable. He doesnt come to close to Posey and Bumgarner as to who I would want moving forward.

I mean you are one of the only people on this board who don't consider him untouchable, and you say this a day after he got lit up. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I'd say Cain is pretty much untouchable, unless someone offers a top-10 prospect, which isn't going to happen.

And you don't need to be condescending every time someone disagrees with you. It's kind of old after reading your posts for over 3 years. I respect your opinion, but I mean seriously...

Originally posted by Niners99:

I like how Joe Buck keeps calling Puig a "5 tool player". So far this year all ive seen Puig do defensively is have zero awareness of where the OF wall is on a regular basis, and nearly injure himself going back on fly balls. Hes got a cannon, but as far as the glove goes, itd say hes a 4 tool guy right now.

From what I've seen, he's made some pretty spectacular catches.

Wasn't necessary...

I mean you are one of the only people on this board who don't consider him untouchable, and you say this a day after he got lit up. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I'd say Cain is pretty much untouchable, unless someone offers a top-10 prospect, which isn't going to happen.

And you don't need to be condescending every time someone disagrees with you. It's kind of old after reading your posts for over 3 years. I respect your opinion, but I mean seriously...

All you have to do is read what I say and not put words in my mouth and I wont be condescending towards you. I wouldnt trade Matt Cain for the 10th prospect ( which maybe you would??). But lets say TB offered Matt Moore and Will Myers ( just using an example) for Cain. I would do that in a heartbeat. Posey and Bumgarner are basically off the board but Matt Cain isnt for me. OK. Now that this is clear we can move on.

All you have to do is read what I say and not put words in my mouth and I wont be condescending towards you. I wouldnt trade Matt Cain for the 10th prospect ( which maybe you would??). But lets say TB offered Matt Moore and Will Myers ( just using an example) for Cain. I would do that in a heartbeat. Posey and Bumgarner are basically off the board but Matt Cain isnt for me. OK. Now that this is clear we can move on.

That's not true. I've seen many occasions where you start off posts with a condensing remark when someone simply disagrees with you and puts forth a silly idea. I usually just bite my tongue and stay out of it. Again, I respect your baseball opinion cause you obviously know your stuff more than anyone in this thread IMO, but it really is unnecessary most of the time.

And I wouldn't trade Cain for a prospect when I think about it, I was just using it as an example. I don't think it's possible to get equal return for Cain cause no one would offer a young star like Moore for Cain, so realistically speaking he's untouchable for me.

That's not true. I've seen many occasions where you start off posts with a condensing remark when someone simply disagrees with you and puts forth a silly idea. I usually just bite my tongue and stay out of it. Again, I respect your baseball opinion cause you obviously know your stuff more than anyone in this thread IMO, but it really is unnecessary most of the time.

And I wouldn't trade Cain for a prospect when I think about it, I was just using it as an example. I don't think it's possible to get equal return for Cain cause no one would offer a young star like Moore for Cain, so realistically speaking he's untouchable for me.

OK.. Lets just move on. Just so its clear that I never said I was giving up on Matt Cain. That is plain stupid. I just dont put him in the same category as Posey and Bumgarner as guys that basically are off limits.
Share 49ersWebzone