LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 216 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Dapro:

lol......

.we will make the playoffs though... mark my words ........page 2902.
Originally posted by BayArea:
Well boys it's early but yeah looks like a repeat of 2011. Champions on the slump. Getting swept by the Dodgers.......... . Now this. Well on the upside if history repeats we win the world series next season.

We were in 1st place for most of 2011 despite all the injuries.

This year there are injuries and horrible play in all phases. Its like they're throwing it in or something.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Well boys it's early but yeah looks like a repeat of 2011. Champions on the slump. Getting swept by the Dodgers.......... . Now this. Well on the upside if history repeats we win the world series next season.

This year there are injuries and horrible play in all phases. Its like they're throwing it in or something.

It's tough to watch.

Feels that way right? Man we looked to be on such a strong start to the season too. Let's not lose faith our Giants have had their backs against the wall worse than this and pulled through. Reality we are only 4 games back. Going to need MUCH better play than this though. I mean if we can't beat the effing dodgers....

Feels that way right? Man we looked to be on such a strong start to the season too. Let's not lose faith our Giants have had their backs against the wall worse than this and pulled through. Reality we are only 4 games back. Going to need MUCH better play than this though. I mean if we can't beat the effing dodgers....

Or the Marlins...
Tough to watch this s**t, I hope we keep our prospects cause this team needs more than just a sp from the looks of it.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

Or the Marlins...

Yes... or them.....
oh man this is depressing
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
oh man this is depressing

Yeah it's getting pretty bad. They need to get out of their funk or they may as well start to throw in the towel.
Oh we're tanking again

Congrats to Christian Arroyo and Ryder Jones, our two top draft picks this year. They both got hits in their professional debuts tonight with SS Arroyo going 1 for 3 (single) and 3B Jones going 2 for 3 (single/double).
http://i.imgur.com/ncsQIoB.jpg]
[ Edited by YungBird on Jun 29, 2013 at 5:58 AM ]
more surprised he wore something other than his black sweatshirt
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungBird:
http://i.imgur.com/ncsQIoB.jpg]

Fire him immediately.

and we gon' win today.
Runner on 2nd and no outs, doesn't score lol
Share 49ersWebzone