There are 182 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
lol giants

feel sorry for you dudes
I am going to boot your ass outta here if you fill this thread with stupid pictures jrg
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I am going to boot your ass outta here if you fill this thread with stupid pictures jrg

Allow me
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Allow me

Going to be tough for me to watch these games today. I had a tee time and a party to attend tonight. Moving last nights game today screwed up my timing.

Go G'S!
@CSNBaggs: #SFGiants Game 1 lineup: Blanco cf, Scutaro 2b, Pence rf, Posey c, Belt 1b, Torres lf, Crawford ss, Noonan 3b, Cain p
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
I want pagan back
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Fuuuu thought the double header was tomorrow
Originally posted by jrg:
lol giants

feel sorry for you dudes

Really, why? In all my life it has never been a better or more fun time being a giants' fan.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
@CSNBaggs: #SFGiants Game 1 lineup: Blanco cf, Scutaro 2b, Pence rf, Posey c, Belt 1b, Torres lf, Crawford ss, Noonan 3b, Cain p

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:

Allow me

Going to be tough for me to watch these games today. I had a tee time and a party to attend tonight. Moving last nights game today screwed up my timing.

Go G'S!

I think you need to play more golf.

I miss Pablo, so ... (watch the video)

http://larrybrownsports.com/baseball/pablo-sandoval-three-home-runs-video/159862
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • jrg
  • Veteran
lol
This pitching staff is horrid.
We have 1 good pitcher (MadBum) and 1 ok pitcher in Zito. The other three guys are toast. Hopefully Cain doesn't turn into Lincecum of 2012 and beyond.
Share 49ersWebzone