There are 226 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Hopper:
At least dodgers got swept. Last place dodgers lol

after this road trip, felt like we were
Gary Brown better start turning it around or he is going to be major bust material. These numbers are pathetic and he is clearly overmatched in AAA right now.

"Brown, has been caught stealing five times in nine attempts and entered Sunday hitting .204 with a .279 on-base percentage and 44 strikeouts in 166 at-bats."
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Gary Brown better start turning it around or he is going to be major bust material. These numbers are pathetic and he is clearly overmatched in AAA right now.

"Brown, has been caught stealing five times in nine attempts and entered Sunday hitting .204 with a .279 on-base percentage and 44 strikeouts in 166 at-bats."

I'm done with brown, realizing he'll be nothing more but a 4th outfielder unless a miracle happened and he learned to hit. Anyways thank god for sharks playoff hockey since its my main focus right now, it's sickening to see my phone giving me updates of our crappy pitching these past few weeks
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hopper:
At least dodgers got swept. Last place dodgers lol

Doesnt mean anything to me if the Giants dont make the playoffs. If the Giants dont get their pitching and defense straightened out they might find themselves with the Dodgers in the standings.
I doubt we'll find ourselves in last place like the Bums.

Bad road trip, it happens. Still only a game out of first.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

I'm done with brown, realizing he'll be nothing more but a 4th outfielder unless a miracle happened and he learned to hit. Anyways thank god for sharks playoff hockey since its my main focus right now, it's sickening to see my phone giving me updates of our crappy pitching these past few weeks

time to trade him before he gets too old
Brown :(
Two rings on one hand are heavy and slow down the pitching staffs arms. Makes sense now.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

time to trade him before he gets too old

package him in a deal for a good younger arm
Logistics wise that was a brutal roadtrip. I chalk up the sloppy, ugly play to road weariness.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

yes.

and f**k russ ortiz.

Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

yes.

and f**k russ ortiz.

OK.. Thats totally off the wall.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

lol

f**ker cost us a WS. still hate him for that.

random i know
[ Edited by Garcia on May 20, 2013 at 10:53 AM ]

lol

random i know

lol

random i know

Maybe you weren't old enough to remember 2002. Russ Ortiz did not cost the Giants the WS at all. He pitched one of his greatest clutch games ever in Game 6 of the WS. Dusty Baker and Felix Rodriguez cost that WS. Come on man.. quit tainting this thread.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Maybe you weren't old enough to remember 2002. Russ Ortiz did not cost the Giants the WS at all. He pitched one of his greatest clutch games ever in Game 6 of the WS. Dusty Baker and Felix Rodriguez cost that WS. Come on man.. quit tainting this thread.

Yeah exactly. Dusty even gave him the game ball when he pulled Ortiz from the game. (which was pretty stupid imo, giving him the game ball at that time)
Share 49ersWebzone