LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 272 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Remember when I told you guys Melky was a f**kin fat douche bag and you guys didn't believe me?

We should have listened as you are an expert in fat and douchebag

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by valrod33:
Remember when I told you guys Melky was a f**kin fat douche bag and you guys didn't believe me?

We should have listened as you are an expert in fat and douchebag

He walked right into that one.
did not watch lol.......... i think it was 10-2 the last time i got a phone update.
Angel Pagan CF, Marco Scutaro 2B, Pablo Sandoval 3B, Buster Posey DH, Hunter Pence RF, Brandon Belt 1B, Gregor Blanco LF, Guillermo Quiroz C, Brandon Crawford SS, (Ryan Vogelsong P)
LOL.

"ESPN's Pedro Gomez reports that the Dodgers are set to sign left-hander Jonathan Sanchez, pending a physical.
The deal is expected to be made official by Wednesday night. Sanchez was released by the Pirates earlier this month after he posted an ugly 11.85 ERA and 15/8 K/BB ratio in 13 2/3 innings. He will function as rotation depth for the Dodgers at Triple-A Albuquerque."
[ Edited by Niners99 on May 15, 2013 at 2:03 PM ]
i'm down for somebody to deliver a pitch into Melky Cabrera's earhole
Originally posted by Niners99:
LOL.

"ESPN's Pedro Gomez reports that the Dodgers are set to sign left-hander Jonathan Sanchez, pending a physical.
The deal is expected to be made official by Wednesday night. Sanchez was released by the Pirates earlier this month after he posted an ugly 11.85 ERA and 15/8 K/BB ratio in 13 2/3 innings. He will function as rotation depth for the Dodgers at Triple-A Albuquerque."

can you say DESPERATE
Originally posted by Niners99:
LOL.

why don't they trade for Ricky Romero while they're at it?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
can you say DESPERATE

when you have the injuries to their rotation as they have had... i would have done it too.. colletti, giants ties.

low risk.
betterwintodayyo

Originally posted by Garcia:
can you say DESPERATE

when you have the injuries to their rotation as they have had... i would have done it too.. colletti, giants ties.

low risk.

no reward
Originally posted by Garcia:
can you say DESPERATE

low risk.

He has been a major failure now in KC, Colorado, and Pittsburgh. There is absolutley nothing to suggest that he will have success for LA. Might be low risk but it will never pay off.
Lead off dub for Pagan
30 RBIs as Pablo sac flies Pagan in.
Hey 6th error for Scutaro
Share 49ersWebzone