LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 379 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
Dont like a better and more accurate view of the game huh? Have you seen games with that angle? Its so much better. You can actually see if a pitch hit the corner or not. And when Zito throws his curveball, or Romo throws his slider, you can see just how nasty the break is.

The angle in Minnesota is too high, but I think STL got it right. Its barely higher than the normal 15 degree angle they use right now, but you can see the strike zone on center.

the current angle more aesthetically pleasing.

the over the top angle is awkward to me
Originally posted by Garcia:
Dont like a better and more accurate view of the game huh? Have you seen games with that angle? Its so much better. You can actually see if a pitch hit the corner or not. And when Zito throws his curveball, or Romo throws his slider, you can see just how nasty the break is.

The angle in Minnesota is too high, but I think STL got it right. Its barely higher than the normal 15 degree angle they use right now, but you can see the strike zone on center.

I think this is much more aesthetically pleasing actually. Its a great angle to view a baseball game.
I wish the Giants would change to a camera angle directly behind home plate. Its easier to see balls and strikes, and you can see the movement and break of the pitches. I like the angle the Cardinals have.

most of our pitches are strikes

umpires are teh gay
noonan

kinda sad zito won't get a chance to swing the lumber lol..
[ Edited by bayarealuv on May 14, 2013 at 1:33 PM ]
Zito should still be batting in Canada IMO
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Zito should still be batting in Canada IMO

fuk n a man

I think this is much more aesthetically pleasing actually. Its a great angle to view a baseball game.

can't even tell the difference
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Y'all argue over the dumbest s**t.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Really?

Originally posted by YungBird:

lol
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by YungBird:

lol

what peguerro and camera angles aren't worthy May discussions...lol
Anyone remember the camera angle from Veterans Stadium in Philly? Used to get me sea-sick.

wtf pablo
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Pablo is f**king with Zito's Mojo in the first batter.
Share 49ersWebzone