• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Save some runs for tomorrow plz.

yeah, they're not listening.

Gonna need those runs with lincecum pitching tomorrow

we will be fine tomorrow. timmy has just got to not give up more than 3 threes and we will win.
Originally posted by Garcia:
we will be fine tomorrow. timmy has just got to not give up more than 3 threes and we will win.

Impossibru
f**k peach street
BTW

Tigers 1-5 (Jackson, Hunter, Cabrera, Fielder, Martinez) season stats: 111 R, 20 HR, 41 2B, 117 RBI, 7 SB, 118 K, 76 BB, .301 avg

Giants 1-5 (Pagan, Scutaro, Sandoval, Posey, Pence) season stats: 100 R, 19 HR, 40 2B, 95 RBI, 10 SB, 95 K, 57 BB, .293 avg

The Tigers are "WAY better" John? They're producing a few more runs, but the difference isn't that big, like I said. Thanks for insulting me though. At least you're always right in your own mind.
Higher average, more hrs, more RBI. Martinez is off to a very slow start given his YEAR off injury yet the Tigers numbers are better. In any case, its May. We shall see what the numbers are at the end of the year. I would expect the Tigers 1-5 to be substantially ahead in all the key areas.

There isnt a baseball man alive that wouldnt take the Tigers 1-5 easily over the Giants. But you think they aren't that good and overrated. Thats fine. You can have your opinion.

Done with this debate with you though. I don't want to upset Garcia.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on May 12, 2013 at 9:56 AM ]
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Higher average, more hrs, more RBI. Martinez is off to a very slow start given his YEAR off injury yet the Tigers numbers are better. In any case, its May. We shall see what the numbers are at the end of the year. I would expect the Tigers 1-5 to be substantially ahead in all the key areas.

There isnt a baseball man alive that wouldnt take the Tigers 1-5 easily over the Giants. But you think they aren't that good and overrated. Thats fine. You can have your opinion.

Done with this debate with you though. I don't want to upset Garcia.

I never said they werent good, i just think Cabrera/Fielder make the group look better than it is. Martinez and Hunter are old, and i dont think either of them having a ton left. The entire point is that the Giants 1-5 is as formidable as its been in a long time. I never disagreed that the Tigers 1-5 was better, but that its not far apart.

But, we better move along or Garcia is going to report us...
Belt coming on again, be consistent this time dude.
Pablo
panda launches it into the cove
SCOOTER'S FIRST

Blanco with the bad luck
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Blanco with the bad luck

Yeah, that may have been an inside-the-parker had it settled in the corner.
The dog with the interference..

This game shoild be a lot worse for the braves
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol Dude is gonna get ejected.
Originally posted by Muggins:
lol Dude is gonna get ejected.

Should get banned.
Share 49ersWebzone