There are 227 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Our starting pitching is awful.

Yep. TImmy gets the most attention in here but Vogelsong is the bigger worry in my opinion.
Mijares just went full Gas Can.
Schaffer for Pagan. Straight up
MadBum, Zito, and Cain are gonna have to carry this staff because Vogelsong and Lincecum are hot garbage.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
MadBum, Zito, and Cain are gonna have to carry this staff because Vogelsong and Lincecum are hot garbage.

I think we need Machi back too. We are gonna need deep relief for the foreseeable fewcha
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by Leathaface:

I think we need Machi back too. We are gonna need deep relief for the foreseeable fewcha

Yea he was good for us. I guess we wanted another lefty...is there anyway we can make Gaudin a starter haha
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Our starting pitching is awful.

Yep. TImmy gets the most attention in here but Vogelsong is the bigger worry in my opinion.

I'm more worries about Cain. We've never seen a stretch like this from him.

Maybe the dodgers put a hex on us starting with Timmy and realized it needs to be the entire staff!
  • Hopper
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungBird:
Vogey's cinderella story might be coming to an end. :/
It was going end to some time, can't beat father time. But I don't think pitching in the WBC helped matters.
[ Edited by Hopper on May 10, 2013 at 7:33 AM ]
Vogey

Originally posted by Hopper:
Originally posted by YungBird:
Vogey's cinderella story might be coming to an end. :/
It was going end to some time, can't beat father time. But I don't think pitching in the WBC helped matters.

I really didn't like him pitching in the WBC either. Now, I won't say that is the reason for his struggle so far but I would have preferred that he had gone through the normal spring training .
how old is vogey now?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
how old is vogey now?

He's old
Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
how old is vogey now?

He's old

lol thanks..
I think Stalyn brought this up already but Brett Pill is way too hot to leave in AAA right now. Put him in LF or platoon at 1B. The Giants need to get more punch .
Share 49ersWebzone