LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 337 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Outside of Bumgarner, the starters need to be more consistent and give up less runs.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Scutaro needs to be moved outta the #2 spot ASAP

switch him and Crawford
Give Scutaro some rest and give Noonan some starts at 2nd IMO. Thought I heard Scutaro was nursing a low back strain anyway. Other thing is the starters need to stop getting shelled. MadBum is the only one who had been consistently good all year.
Originally posted by WillistheWall:
Give Scutaro some rest and give Noonan some starts at 2nd IMO. Thought I heard Scutaro was nursing a low back strain anyway. Other thing is the starters need to stop getting shelled. MadBum is the only one who had been consistently good all year.

where have you been?!
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
I'm sorry but Vogey sucks

On the bright side Vogelstink is statistically better than Matt Cain right now.

Our Ace is struggling. How is that a bright side?
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
I'm sorry but Vogey sucks

On the bright side Vogelstink is statistically better than Matt Cain right now.

Our Ace is struggling. How is that a bright side?

yeah zito didnt play well this week
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Dont understand batting Crawford 8th.

+1 put him in that 2 hole.
We suck
with the success the warriors are having, i keep forgetting that the giants are in a rough patch..
GO GIANTS!!!

Hate to say it but right now the Giants are almost unwatchable. Thank goodness for the NFL draft, the Warriors, and the game of golf to give me distractions from the Giants. I know they will snap out of this funk soon but its painful to watch.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
5 in a row...3-7 in last 10 I believe.

It's officially time to question if Vogelsong's 2 year run is over. The entire pitching staff except for MadBum is in shambles.

I was at the game on saturday, and down at petco there is usually about 40% Giants fans. A Padre fan was asking me about the Giants chance this year. I said not too good because we lack a dominant ace, and while Cain and Bum are a very good 1-2 punch, it is a big drop off after that. When we talked about Vogey specifically I pretty much said yeah his unlikely late career peak is looking like it is over now.....

And then a drunk Giants fan started giving me s**t......Vogey is awesome! Your tripping! He pretty much just described Vogey 2011-2012
I'm a little worried how many homeruns Cain/Vogey are serving up. Combined in April they've given up 13 big flies and that number probably will get worse because Cain is pitching in a bandbox tonight.
meh..they can tank this season.

I dont care. 2 championships in 3 years! I will die happy!
Need to get out of the funk, they will be fine, not worried just yet.
Share 49ersWebzone