LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 387 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Belt wins again
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Bochy is a genius. If he starts tonight he isnt in position to win the game. LOL.

I love bochy
Bochy is a genius. If he starts Belt tonight he isnt in position to win the game in the 9th. LOL

didn't start him because of the lefty-righty matchup and then pinch hits him vs. a lefty and he wins the game.
Thank you San Diego for Bochy
gritty win
"Putting good wood on it, hehehehe"
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Bochy is a genius. If he starts Belt tonight he isnt in position to win the game in the 9th. LOL

didn't start him because of the lefty-righty matchup and then pinch hits him vs. a lefty and he wins the game.

Well, as I pointed out earlier Miley is death on lefties. It made all the sense in the world to let him sit and not stuggle against Miley. Bochy is a smart man,
Great rally late. MVPosey is back.
i am happy
i like that.....

Originally posted by DaManRathman:
i am happy

• teeohh
  • Veteran
Belt! Nice

Well, as I pointed out earlier Miley is death on lefties. It made all the sense in the world to let him sit and not stuggle against Miley. Bochy is a smart man,

He's not Clayton Kershaw, but Belt has been struggling regardless and I don't disagree with him being sat. It's just funny to me that he double switches him in an unfavorable matchup.

On a side note I think Belt is 1/2 with a double vs. Miley.
[ Edited by itlynstalyn on Apr 22, 2013 at 10:08 PM ]

He's not Clayton Kershaw, but Belt has been struggling regardless and I don't disagree with him being sat. It's just funny to me that he double switches him in an unfavorable matchup.

No he isnt Clayton Kershaw but he has given up just 1 HR in his career to a lefty so far. The double switch was an obvious move. Arias had made the last out in the 8th inning and Arizona had a rhp in the game at the time. Bochy did not put Belt in the game in an unfavorable matchup when he made the double switch.

On a side note I think Belt is 1/2 with a double vs. Miley.

1 for 3 with a K actually. But meaningless with that small of a sample size
Share 49ersWebzone