There are 180 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Muggins:

LOL.. 99 trying to give us the I told you so stuff. I really should just ignore all of his posts. It would make this thread more enjoyable.

sadly, you wont
Originally posted by vrabbit:

LOL.. 99 trying to give us the I told you so stuff. I really should just ignore all of his posts. It would make this thread more enjoyable.

sadly, you wont

LOL I'm going to try my best.

sadly, you wont

lol
I will say that I remember some people thinking Ubaldo would be a one-year-wonder but I don't remember who (and that thread is long gone). His mechanics are definitely different now, but I think it's also in his head (I read an article about his grip and how it causes a blister and affected his mechanics when the blister was infected - kind of ridiculous, but who knows?).

Was a bad trade for both teams, Alex White and Drew Pomeranz haven't done s**t either, but at least they're controlled and could turn out to be decent.

And as long as we're bringing up old stuff, Zack Wheeler > Tyler Matzek and John Bowker blows

sadly, you wont

LOL I'm going to try my best.

Please do, considering youre always the one picking the fight.

The whole thing started when someone else called you out for loving Ubaldo. I just made a comment that I knew he wouldnt last, and then you of course had to make a backhanded comment about it. Now im the one being high and mighty?
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
John gonna John
The Giants' batting order:

CF Pagan
2B Scutaro
3B Sandoval
C Posey
RF Pence
1B Arias
LF Torres
SS Crawford
RHP Vogelsong

And the Diamondbacks:

CF Parra
LF Prado
1B Goldschmidt
C Montero
RF (Cody) Ross
3B (Eric) Chavez
SS Gregorius
2B Pennington
LHP Miley
[ Edited by Leathaface on Apr 22, 2013 at 6:30 PM ]
Originally posted by Leathaface:

CF Pagan
2B Scutaro
3B Sandoval
C Posey
RF Pence
1B Arias
LF Torres
SS Crawford
RHP Vogelsong

And the Diamondbacks:

CF Parra
LF Prado
1B Goldschmidt
C Montero
RF (Cody) Ross
3B (Eric) Chavez
SS Gregorius
2B Pennington
LHP Miley

Why is Bochy screwing with Belt's playing time again? He was terrible, and lost confidence when he got platooned last year. When they stuck him in there everyday he had a great 2nd half.

Its way too early to be doing this imo.
Originally posted by Niners99:

CF Pagan
2B Scutaro
3B Sandoval
C Posey
RF Pence
1B Arias
LF Torres
SS Crawford
RHP Vogelsong

And the Diamondbacks:

CF Parra
LF Prado
1B Goldschmidt
C Montero
RF (Cody) Ross
3B (Eric) Chavez
SS Gregorius
2B Pennington
LHP Miley

Why is Bochy screwing with Belt's playing time again? He was terrible, and lost confidence when he got platooned last year. When they stuck him in there everyday he had a great 2nd half.

welcome back Cody Ross
Originally posted by Niners99:

CF Pagan
2B Scutaro
3B Sandoval
C Posey
RF Pence
1B Arias
LF Torres
SS Crawford
RHP Vogelsong

And the Diamondbacks:

CF Parra
LF Prado
1B Goldschmidt
C Montero
RF (Cody) Ross
3B (Eric) Chavez
SS Gregorius
2B Pennington
LHP Miley

yeh I am over Belt, but I do want him to get a full season in

nice to see kobe in the lineup
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Well damn
You're dead to me, Boss.
that's Babe Ross
I have no problem sitting Belt tonight against a tough lefty. He is struggling big time and Arias needs at bats anyway. I am more concerned about winning than Brandon Belt. He is still going to get his 450+ at bats when its all said and done but its fine to let him sit on occasion.

Also, I am pretty sure that Boch looks at the numbers and sees that Miley has given up 1 HR in 183 at bats lifetime to left handed hitters and basically owns them.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Apr 22, 2013 at 8:03 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone