LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 289 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

big inning right here

dont give them back timmy
Terrific outing by Timmy.
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Terrific outing by Timmy.

Just when the fans were ready to run him out of town... or at least out of the starting rotation.
Glad to see Timmy have a nice game. This was one he had to have... home game against a weak hitting team with a twilight start. I was confident of a good one tonight.
Lol belt
Two time world champ Timmy with a great performance.

f**k stras Zim and Harper. 2 series. To 0
Casilla
Originally posted by SoCal9er:
Casilla

Whew
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Double Play like it aint nothing.
Obviously he won the MVP last year, so its not a huge problem, but ive always noticed that Posey goes down 0-2 looking ALOT. It seems like he could do some damage early in the count if he got more aggressive. He lays off early, and I think the opposing team pitches to that scouting report to steal strikes.

It is nice to have a player thats too patient for a change though.

Originally posted by Niners99:
Obviously he won the MVP last year, so its not a huge problem, but ive always noticed that Posey goes down 0-2 looking ALOT. It seems like he could do some damage early in the count if he got more aggressive. He lays off early, and I think the opposing team pitches to that scouting report to steal strikes.

It is nice to have a player thats too patient for a change though.

He's trying to do too much right now, same with Belt.

Both of them are so off-balanced in their stances and are guessing and reaching at pitches out of the zone and are getting fooled on a lot of first pitch strikes.

Curious to see what adjustments are made. I have a feeling Belt isn't going to get much longer of a leash if he doesn't start producing.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Romo is pretty pinpoint on his s**t. Feels like I'm pitching in a video game. WIN
Outstanding game.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
He's trying to do too much right now, same with Belt.

Both of them are so off-balanced in their stances and are guessing and reaching at pitches out of the zone and are getting fooled on a lot of first pitch strikes.

Curious to see what adjustments are made. I have a feeling Belt isn't going to get much longer of a leash if he doesn't start producing.

I wonder if they'd consider bringing up Brett Pill to play 1B.
Great job Timmy, hope he can build from this
Share 49ersWebzone