LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 248 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by BayArea:
We are such a weird team. Sometimes the Giants looks inept and unable to compete the next second they are pulling late game miracles. There is a lot of baseball left of course so hope is not lost. Hopefully we can get some sparks flying mid way through the season.

Matt Cain worries me.
Not worried about Zito.
Bum is our Ace right now.
Timmy = Lost
Vogey is kinda where Matt Cain is right now.
We're average 5 runs PG

Our bullpen has been good but not great...

Offense has been stellar, besides today.

Agreed.
Hope they keep Craw batting 6th or higher.
Time to get right at home....and get back to a 7pm PST start! Damn I missed those!
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
THIS is how this series has been...

that gif made me feel better. that, as well as the fact that it's THE FIRST MONTH OF BASEBALL.

sucks we got swept, but damn, i'm not even scared yet
Originally posted by danimal:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
lol at people questioning Cain. Lol the world is falling apart. Bad road trip, moving on

so basically you are stating that Matt Cain is beyond question? Wow

you took that too far, I just think it's too soon to be freaking out about anything.
lol at people questioning Cain. Lol the world is falling apart. Bad road trip, moving on

you took that too far, I just think it's too soon to be freaking out about anything.

I agree. Cain will be fine. I never considered Cain to be an elite #1 superstud. He will never be in the class of Verlander, Kershaw, or Timmy of old because he just doesnt have the amazing put away strike out pitch or 95+ fastball. He needs to have command to be effective and so far that has been off. I have no doubt that he will get it together.

Plus, it's Matt Cain. He's been our most consistent pitcher for the last four years. He'll get it together.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

Plus, it's Matt Cain. He's been our most consistent pitcher for the last four years. He'll get it together.

Let's hope so. We said the same for Timmy...
i wish we still had Wheeler
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
i wish we still had Wheeler

We all do. Sadly, that ship has sailed.

We started off good, and hit an early rough spot, thats all.

Were coming off winning our 2nd WS in 3 years. I dont get how some people can already be depressed about the Milwaukee series. Just enjoy the patch on the sleeve and worry about the outcome of the 2013 season later this summer. Still over 5 months of baseball left.
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:

Let's hope so. We said the same for Timmy...

Not even close to the same pitcher, can't even begin to make a comparison between the two. Cain is a consistent workhorse, Timmy is not.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
GRRRRRRRRR okay this little bombing f**ker is now interfering with Giants baseball.
MadBum already looking shaky.
1-1, new game. Thought that was gone...come on bum
Share 49ersWebzone