LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by vrabbit:
lol at people questioning Cain. Lol the world is falling apart. Bad road trip, moving on

word... we still in good shape, can't believe rockies only got 4 losses and 3 from us LOL, still way too early to say anything really though, lets rebound at home.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
I'm not really questioning Cain, just some personal observation of his starts going back to last season.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
We Suck Again!

THIS is how this series has been...

Getting swept is so depressing. We couldn't even pull one measly game. Here I was thinking the Brewers sucked balls too.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
lol at people questioning Cain. Lol the world is falling apart. Bad road trip, moving on

so basically you are stating that Matt Cain is beyond question? Wow
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BayArea:
Getting swept is so depressing. We couldn't even pull one measly game. Here I was thinking the Brewers sucked balls too.

they do. we are worse right now, one of the worst ERA's for starters in baseball.
I'm not worried. Just pissed off. Losing 3 in a row sucks ass. 3-4 road trip is not TERRIBLE...but f**k.

I want a sweep of the Padres.
Seems like MadBum is our only reliable starter ATM.

Vogey is coming around, IMO. There's no way Cain continues to hang pitches like he has. I have faith in Zito still...he's allowed one mulligan. Plus, I don't think he pitched all that terrible in that game...just a few bad pitches killed him. His command was there. Lincecum...idk
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Seems like MadBum is our only reliable starter ATM.

Vogey is coming around, IMO. There's no way Cain continues to hang pitches like he has. I have faith in Zito still...he's allowed one mulligan. Plus, I don't think he pitched all that terrible in that game...just a few bad pitches killed him. His command was there. Lincecum...idk

When he had bases juiced, no outs, and Braun up there, he threw a wicked backdoor slider that Bruan chased for the K...and then we he got 2 strikes on Weeks, I thought yeah, Zito's got this. Then I can't remember if it was a breaking ball or change, was down/in on Weeks, not a horrible pitch but when it's coming in at about 78mph then it needs to be almost perfect. Weeks rips it and the blowout was on...I really think that's the AB that killed him, and really set the tone for this series. Time to get right vs. the Padres, but they better not go to sleep on them or they'll thump the G-men just like they did the Dodgers.
*dbl*

[ Edited by DelCed2486 on Apr 18, 2013 at 5:27 PM ]

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
*dbl*

Dabble Butt Lips?

Don't Be Late?

Dumb b***h Lesbian?

Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by DelCed2486:
*dbl*

Dabble Butt Lips?

Don't Be Late?

Dumb b***h Lesbian?

Did Bochy lose?
Originally posted by Garcia:

they do. we are worse right now, one of the worst ERA's for starters in baseball.

We are such a weird team. Sometimes the Giants looks inept and unable to compete the next second they are pulling late game miracles. There is a lot of baseball left of course so hope is not lost. Hopefully we can get some sparks flying mid way through the season.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
We are such a weird team. Sometimes the Giants looks inept and unable to compete the next second they are pulling late game miracles. There is a lot of baseball left of course so hope is not lost. Hopefully we can get some sparks flying mid way through the season.

Matt Cain worries me.
Not worried about Zito.
Bum is our Ace right now.
Timmy = Lost
Vogey is kinda where Matt Cain is right now.
We're average 5 runs PG

Our bullpen has been good but not great...

Offense has been stellar, besides today.
[ Edited by Garcia on Apr 18, 2013 at 6:09 PM ]
fire sabochy
Share 49ersWebzone