There are 232 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Clutch AB by Pence
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Originally posted by Leathaface:
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Bean someone. These s**theads have been celebrating since yesterday like it's a playoff series.

I remember Ryan Braun was doing the same s**t last year. I don't watch Brewers games unless they play the Giants, so I don't know if they are always animated like this; however, this has been how the Brewers have reacted towards the Giants these last few years whenever they do something good against us.

Yea remember when Fielder hit a walk off 2 years back...they had a homeplate celebration like I've never seen. Oh well...2 in 3 years b***hes.

Definitely remember that. A little over the top with the celebration.

We then had our revenge by beaning Fielder with....... Barry Zito.

LOL yea that spring training 75mph pitch from Zito probably felt like a tap on the shoulder to Fielder's chunky arms, haha.

Something about Ryan Braun pisses me off (probably has to do with the fact that he used the 'technicality' excuse).
Buster's swing looks good to me. Its a slump. There is no law that dictates slumps can't come right at the beginning of a season...or for that matter right after you sign a mega franchise contract
lol, f**k Braun.
Originally posted by danimal:
Buster's swing looks good to me. Its a slump. There is no law that dictates slumps can't come right at the beginning of a season...or for that matter right after you sign a mega franchise contract

His swing looks good but his timing is incredibly off.
shutdown inning...
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
Bean someone. These s**theads have been celebrating since yesterday like it's a playoff series.

I remember Ryan Braun was doing the same s**t last year. I don't watch Brewers games unless they play the Giants, so I don't know if they are always animated like this; however, this has been how the Brewers have reacted towards the Giants these last few years whenever they do something good against us.

Yea remember when Fielder hit a walk off 2 years back...they had a homeplate celebration like I've never seen. Oh well...2 in 3 years b***hes.

Definitely remember that. A little over the top with the celebration.

We then had our revenge by beaning Fielder with....... Barry Zito.

LOL yea that spring training 75mph pitch from Zito probably felt like a tap on the shoulder to Fielder's chunky arms, haha.

Something about Ryan Braun pisses me off (probably has to do with the fact that he used the 'technicality' excuse).

I was thinking of that celebration and when Fielder killed Todd Greene during the WS. It was sweet, sweet revenge.
10 game hit streak for Crawford
Crawford is on it
Awesome to see how Crawford has developed at the plate over the last few years.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Activity in the bullpen..

I hate the way Gomez flips his bat...sorta like Carlos Queintin (who I'm cool with now after the Greinke incident, haha).
Called up Jean and he's bustin ass lol
Originally posted by Muggins:
Activity in the bullpen..

He's lucky Pablo is not a pitcher.
I hate the way Gomez flips his bat...sorta like Carlos Queintin (who I'm cool with now after the Greinke incident, haha).

I am sick of that dude
Share 49ersWebzone