LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 225 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
copy cats
Nothing like facing the sorry Rockies pitching to heat up the Bats.
[ Edited by SFrush on Apr 10, 2013 at 4:25 PM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
All Hail The Lord Zito

It is funny how Zito went from hated to loved over the last year-Ish. He isn't just winning, but his command is great and he is hitting. I used to be a Zito booer, now I just root for his ass and the story of it. Really cool.

I just got done watching it off DVR. Great win. Everybody was hitting.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
It is funny how Zito went from hated to loved over the last year-Ish. He isn't just winning, but his command is great and he is hitting. I used to be a Zito booer, now I just root for his ass and the story of it. Really cool.

Kind of a weird paradox.

Timmy, at 28 (almost 29) is at the same place when Zito came to the Giants. Former Cy winner.... lost his confidence, different stuff, and every inning is a struggle.

If Zito can turn it around..... f**king the Freak can... he's just got to get his s**t together. C'MON TIMMY!
Zito... Unbelievable
Originally posted by YungAce:
Zito... Unbelievable

I think we have won his last 16 or 17 starts.
I miss Lincecum of old. Man I hope he can rebound like Zeet's did.
Originally posted by Garcia:

Kind of a weird paradox.

Timmy, at 28 (almost 29) is at the same place when Zito came to the Giants. Former Cy winner.... lost his confidence, different stuff, and every inning is a struggle.

If Zito can turn it around..... f**king the Freak can... he's just got to get his s**t together. C'MON TIMMY!

Let us just hope it doesn't take 5 years.
Originally posted by YungAce:
Zito... Unbelievable

I think we have won his last 16 or 17 starts.

I think I heard 16 straight.. He pitches like an angel

Originally posted by BayArea:
I miss Lincecum of old. Man I hope he can rebound like Zeet's did.

It was fun watching Timmy pitch.. I hope he takes up yoga sometime soon
Even the Fresno Grizzlies are raking tonight....3 HRs in 3 innings (Brett Pill in the first, Chris Dominguez in the 2nd and Cole Gillespie in the 3rd).
Missed another game trying to make that paper! But to come home and see our Boyz smoked the Rocks 10 zip today is a great consolation.

Good s**t as usual......

I really have a hard time believing Zito is pitching well because he's relaxed.

He's going to pitch over 200 innings and trigger his option. He's pitching for $11,000,000.
Originally posted by redrathman:

I really have a hard time believing Zito is pitching well because he's relaxed.

He's going to pitch over 200 innings and trigger his option. He's pitching for $11,000,000.

lol are you actually suggesting that he just started putting forth the effort to do well because he wants to earn a little more cash next season?

Something changed, which has allowed him to control his pitches. Its not a matter of trying harder for a bonus.
Share 49ersWebzone