LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 197 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Ebbs and flows...you're not gonna win every series you're not gonna win every game. we just have to bounce back, and we will. I'll take 3-3 outta the gate and 2/3 in LA.

Now that all of this ceremony bs is outta the way, we can focus on baseball.

Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by BayArea:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Lol does the cardinals fan talk about the rams? Take your s**t back to St. Louis

just pointing out the dumb argument you mentioned

ill gladly take 2/3 from the "champs" while not even full strength

later dudes

Lol I have to question a stl fan who is somehow a 9ers fan? Either you drew your teams from a hat or you live in some backwards hillbilly town with no pro sports teams and you hopped on some bandwagons or like the color red. Either way you are laughable.

This kinda stuff is why people dislike Giants fans man. I'm trying to be cool and everything and I'm "laughable" apparently? Just annoying.

I'm 26 years old and grew up in the STL area. Baseball has always been first for me. I'm a fan of football as well. Growing up we didn't have a football team. Rams didn't get here til 1995. I loved watched Young and Rice. It became even more so since my father is a Packers fan (he grew up in GB)..the rivalry growing up was fun.

Good luck to you and the Giants this year.

Makes even less sense than my initial take on you. Don't generalize Giants fans based on me you just come across odd and even odder after your explanation sorry if it doesn't sit well with you.

later dudes

I was at the game today and the outcome was terrible but the today's promotional give away was awesome. Today all the fans received a 2012 replica World Series Ring! Now even I have a World Series Ring! The World Series ring is amazing! I will be digging it for a while!
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Obviously didnt play well today. Good to see the youngsters get their first hits

yeah we got torched today, and I'm not happy with how bad Scutaro looks.

Hopefully his post season wasn't a fluke like Cody Ross
Originally posted by sfgiantdave:

later dudes

I was at the game today and the outcome was terrible but the today's promotional give away was awesome. Today all the fans received a 2012 replica World Series Ring! Now even I have a World Series Ring! The World Series ring is amazing! I will be digging it for a while!

Dave? That you?
The game was a bust, but still a good day. Seeing the ring ceremony in person was awesome, and the replica rings they gave out were WAY nicer quality than expected.

That's pretty well-done for a ring giveaway.
Originally posted by Leathaface:
That's pretty well-done for a ring giveaway.

Yeah, I think everyone was surprised. Its pretty heavy, and the stones are inset.

Im guessing they got alot of flak for the cheapy keychain rings they gave out for the last ring ceremony. This was worth waiting in line for.

Theres already people getting $200-$300 for them on eBay. Its crazy.
[ Edited by Niners99 on Apr 7, 2013 at 10:36 PM ]
those replica rings are pretty cool.

good that Noonan got his first hit yesterday!!

Originally posted by SF69ers:
those replica rings are pretty cool.

good that Noonan got his first hit yesterday!!

And Belt too!
Originally posted by Niners99:
The game was a bust, but still a good day. Seeing the ring ceremony in person was awesome, and the replica rings they gave out were WAY nicer quality than expected.

how many replicas were given out?
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

first 40,000
  • Garce
  • Veteran
wtf happened yesterday?
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

first 40,000

damn nice man, SF takes care of their people