LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 438 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Muggins:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
I missed the game today. I saw Pence and Pablo homered, I'm guessing Vogey didnt have a good day.

I missed the first half of the game. when I came in Vogey was up 2-1 in the 5th I think. Pablo made some dive attempt on a ball in front of Crawford that he shouldn't have and then Vogey fell apart.

Thanks. He has made some great diving plays lately, lil over confident.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by jrg:
ryan "vogelstrong" out pitched by a rookie on national television

suck it giants

see ya tomorrow

wainwright/cain
Are you still bitter about blowing a 3-1 lead in the NLCS.

Nah they've got 11 titles he's witnessed all of them
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

suck it giants

see ya tomorrow

wainwright/cain

Lol. Probably the first vet in the history of the league to lose a game to a rookie. Retire?
  • jrg
  • Veteran

suck it giants

see ya tomorrow

wainwright/cain

Lol. Probably the first vet in the history of the league to lose a game to a rookie. Retire?

Who said anything about retiring? Don't be bitter.

As I said yesterday...dumb argument is dumb
I missed the game today. I saw Pence and Pablo homered, I'm guessing Vogey didnt have a good day.

I missed the first half of the game. when I came in Vogey was up 2-1 in the 5th I think. Pablo made some dive attempt on a ball in front of Crawford that he shouldn't have and then Vogey fell apart.

What you are both missing is that Crawford made an incredible play ranging to his right in the hole on the first batter of the inning. He made a throw from deep that had a nice long bounce to first that Belt just whiffed. If Belt makes that play, the inning doesnt spiral out of control like it did. IMO, THAT was the biggest mistake of the inning, not Pablos dive. Third basemen are taught to get to everything that they can. Belt is known as a defensive first baseman. That ball needs to be picked 100% of the time. Even the commentators said that.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by TheStick45:

What you are both missing is that Crawford made an incredible play ranging to his right in the hole on the first batter of the inning. He made a throw from deep that had a nice long bounce to first that Belt just whiffed. If Belt makes that play, the inning doesnt spiral out of control like it did. IMO, THAT was the biggest mistake of the inning, not Pablos dive. Third basemen are taught to get to everything that they can. Belt is known as a defensive first baseman. That ball needs to be picked 100% of the time. Even the commentators said that.

Good point. The combo of those though and Vogey couldn't hold on.
Just got back from the park....had a great time even though they couldn't rally late. Vogey looked a little lost and Boch pulled him a little late (IMO), and in person, Panda looks HUGE!!! Hard to see how someone that big can move around on a diamond the way he does.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Just got back from the park....had a great time even though they couldn't rally late. Vogey looked a little lost and Boch pulled him a little late (IMO), and in person, Panda looks HUGE!!! Hard to see how someone that big can move around on a diamond the way he does.

The fatness will destroy him and us.. probably overnight out of nowhere. You can't be that fat.

Babe Ruth was known as a fatass. I think Pablo thinks he's in that category.

Pablo when he's in shape looks like Babe Ruth normally lol.

The fatness will destroy him and us.. probably overnight out of nowhere. You can't be that fat.

Babe Ruth was known as a fatass. I think Pablo thinks he's in that category.

Pablo when he's in shape looks like Babe Ruth normally lol.

There's definitely no way he gets through the season that big, without a few long stints on the DL. Shame, because the man can flat out hit.
Win series is all I ask. If we do that tomorrow, then today is ok. Can't win em all.

There's definitely no way he gets through the season that big, without a few long stints on the DL. Shame, because the man can flat out hit.

I'm still trying to figure out how Fielder is so durable. He's even fatter.

suck it giants

see ya tomorrow

wainwright/cain

Technically they have 9 real titles. The 2 others were in the years half the league was in the military for WWII.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:

suck it giants

see ya tomorrow

wainwright/cain

Technically they have 9 real titles. The 2 others were in the years half the league was in the military for WWII.

• jrg
  • Veteran

Share 49ersWebzone