LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 282 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Championship
WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! now here comes the rings friday
GOT EMMMM. THATS THE BALLGAME
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
2 out of 3 in LA! I will take that any day especially since the Giants really did not play that well in this series.

f**k OFF DODGERS!

Definitely not a 250 million dollar worth team
f**k the Dodgers. They can take their checkbook and shove it.
Eat s**t LA
Another decent win Fellas ! f**k the Dodgers !
  • Garce
  • Veteran
2-1.

Great game. Offense is playing well, aside of the double plays. Our bullpen played great tonight.
Lincecum wasnt perfect but if not for an error he would have given up 0 runs. only 1 ER. He has got to get better though.
Well the Dodgers lost their first series against the Giants.

They better go out and get another massively over inflated contract before it's too late.
Originally posted by Garcia:
2-1.

Great game. Offense is playing well, aside of the double plays. Our bullpen played great tonight.
Lincecum wasnt perfect but if not for an error he would have given up 0 runs. only 1 ER. He has got to get better though.

Actually 0 ER...

• Garce
  • Veteran
I think we win the next two games. Dodgers line up without outside of Gonzalez and Kemp (with hanley hurt) is kinda whack.

called it.
I think we win the next two games. Dodgers line up without outside of Gonzalez and Kemp (with hanley hurt) is kinda whack.

called it.

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungBird:
Actually 0 ER...

you are correct.

I checked the box score during the game and it said they gave him 1 ER. Good it was changed.
But he needs to find his command.

Regardless, we got the series. I liked what I saw from Pablo, Pagan, Arias, Our bullpen, and staff. Overall I thought we played pretty well (outside of the DPs)

Bring on JRG and the Tards.
Carp = Carp.
Originally posted by YungBird:
2-1.

Actually 0 ER...

I think they charged the Posey error one on Lincy
Timmy was like a Harbro Alex Smith.

He should have lost but won because of his team.

It is the third game so hopefully he'll get his command back.
Share 49ersWebzone