LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 287 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
MLB doesn't know how to do opening day. We should have kicked off the WS yesterday at our home against Dodgers! What is this b******t?!? Anyway...f**k the doyers

Giants owners actually request MLB to open on the road (10 out if the past 14 yrs I believe) due to "weather" at AT&T in early April...stupid IMO
Tank tank tank tank tank
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Originally posted by billbird2111:
I knew Kuntos was a spring flash in the pan. I knew he'd fold once the real stuff started. Whole team just went flat when he allowed that HR to Kershaw.

Team only had 3 hits before that. They were flat from the start.

Our Spring Superstar, Brandon Belt, was nowhere to be found today. Let's make up for it and win the series though!

hey neither was Scutaro
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
I knew Kuntos was a spring flash in the pan. I knew he'd fold once the real stuff started. Whole team just went flat when he allowed that HR to Kershaw.

Our Spring Superstar, Brandon Belt, was nowhere to be found today. Let's make up for it and win the series though!

hey neither was Scutaro

for that matter, the whole team was missing. Other than Panda's bat and Cain's pitching, we were nowhere to be found.
- Cain pitched great, got out of jams.
- Pablo is fatter than ever, but I guess it doesn't hurt him at the plate?
- Kontos started out great, but SMH
- Kershaw is just really good. Can't be upset.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
MLB doesn't know how to do opening day. We should have kicked off the WS yesterday at our home against Dodgers! What is this b******t?!? Anyway...f**k the doyers

Giants owners actually request MLB to open on the road (10 out if the past 14 yrs I believe) due to "weather" at AT&T in early April...stupid IMO

Yea, that's pretty stupid. 4 days won't make much of a difference. I just think if you're the Champs, you should be kicking off the season in front of your home crowd against your biggest rival OR someone you played in the playoffs.
s**t
[ Edited by BayArea on Apr 1, 2013 at 4:16 PM ]
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Pablo got fatter?
Originally posted by Leathaface:

and Casilla still sucks
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Originally posted by Leathaface:

Haha yea I thought he seemed fatter too
Boring opening day to say the least. At least Cain pitched well and behind some sloppy defense.
Originally posted by jrg:

lmao
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:

hey neither was Scutaro

for that matter, the whole team was missing. Other than Panda's bat and Cain's pitching, we were nowhere to be found.

Pagan played a good game IMO
Originally posted by jrg:
Then he leaves them on the top of his hat? Why even bring them if you aren't going to use them at the most crucial time?

Side note: how they stayed on his head ?.... my sunglasses fall to the ground every time I tie my shoes.
[ Edited by BayArea on Apr 1, 2013 at 6:03 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone