There are 196 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Whatever happens... Bruce Bochy. He's the new Joe Torre IMO.

Bruce the Moose is getting better as a manager. Now is more willing to throw down a bunt sign. steal, hit and run instead having people go for fences all the time.

I think he is the best manager in baseball. He gets more out of the talent given him than anyone.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Originally posted by Muggins:
Whatever happens... Bruce Bochy. He's the new Joe Torre IMO.

Bruce the Moose is getting better as a manager. Now is more willing to throw down a bunt sign. steal, hit and run instead having people go for fences all the time.

I think he is the best manager in baseball. He gets more out of the talent given him than anyone.

I agree, at least top 3 in the game. Nobody expected the Giants to win 2 of the last 3, especially given who we played. Boch gets the roster loose and feeling like a family, and the results are way better than expected.
is there no better feeling than being at a ballgame during a springtime sunny day?
Originally posted by TonyStarks:
is there no better feeling than being at a ballgame during a springtime sunny day?

I can think of a few, but that's definitely high on the list.
Originally posted by crzy:
Does anybody here watch Giants games on their iphone or Android phone?

I really want to be able to do that since I'm never in front of TV during game time.

The one thing that concerns me is the MLB blackout rules. I live in Santa Rosa though, maybe that's outside the radius and I can purchase some online MLB package?

Any help would be appreciated.

If you have an iPhone you can jail break your phone, then get fake location app..I had mines set to NY for example. Then purchase the MLB tv, boom no more local blackout. Worked perfectly for me last season.

Shoutout to boast
EAD Kemp

www.latimes.com/sports/dodgersnow/la-sp-dn-dodgers-matt-kemp-brandon-belt-chemistry-20130215,0,3532678.story
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
EAD Kemp

www.latimes.com/sports/dodgersnow/la-sp-dn-dodgers-matt-kemp-brandon-belt-chemistry-20130215,0,3532678.story

lol @ Andrew Baggerly.

Andrew Baggarly ‏@CSNBaggs
Sensitive Matt Kemp is sensitive
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
EAD Kemp

Dodgers suck
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

I can think of a few, but that's definitely high on the list.

This lol
Not sure if posted already, but Orlando Cepeda is throwing out the first pitch March 1st at 6 pm for Dixon Little League.

That is like 15 minutes on the freeway from me, so I will bring a bat for him to sign to go along with my Willie Mays and Jeff Kent Auto'd bats :)

You guys should check it out. Who knows how long he will be around ya know

Originally posted by Zachary:
Not sure if posted already, but Orlando Cepeda is throwing out the first pitch March 1st at 6 pm for Dixon Little League.

That is like 15 minutes on the freeway from me, so I will bring a bat for him to sign to go along with my Willie Mays and Jeff Kent Auto'd bats :)

You guys should check it out. Who knows how long he will be around ya know

If you haven't had a chance to meet him, he's incredibly approachable. Just don't ask him anything related to the current team. Dude doesn't really watch baseball anymore.
Anyone else excited for the WBC?
I think Kemp must've sprained his vagina. That's all from here...
Melky getting a WS ring...
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:
Melky getting a WS ring...

Well, without his contribution in the first half the Giants may not have been in a position to win the division. Guys with a lot less time and production than Melky gave have gotten rings. ( Benji Molina in 2010 comes to mind)
Share 49ersWebzone