LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 270 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by fister30:
Who's supposedly starting at left field and 1st base? We tried Beltran then we tried Cabrerra, I wonder if the Giants will try another FA type or stick with this roster?

You dont follow the Giants much? Blanco and Torres will platoon in LF and Belt is obviously the Giants first baseman.
LOL
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
When are single game tickets on sale
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Who's supposedly starting at left field and 1st base? We tried Beltran then we tried Cabrerra, I wonder if the Giants will try another FA type or stick with this roster?

You dont follow the Giants much? Blanco and Torres will platoon in LF and Belt is obviously the Giants first baseman.

Which doesn't really make sense, btw. If you're going to base your team on pitching and defense, you should have Blanco/Torres in RF (guys who can cover a lot of ground) and put Pence in LF where he can do less damage.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
Which doesn't really make sense, btw. If you're going to base your team on pitching and defense, you should have Blanco/Torres in RF (guys who can cover a lot of ground) and put Pence in LF where he can do less damage.

Pence can cover ground.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

Bonds and Jt Snow obviously
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Kevin Bass in LF and Belt at 1st DUH.
Originally posted by Muggins:
Kevin Bass in LF and Belt at 1st DUH.

You aren't even close, it's McCovey in LF and Cepeda at 1B.

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dcsham:
You aren't even close, it's McCovey in LF and Cepeda at 1B.

Christy Mathewson on the mound
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Tonight the season starts Giants fans!

SF Giants vs. Arizona Diamondbacks. Lincecum vs Kennedy. 7:00 PM Easter/4:00 PM PST

Shout to my fellow G fans:
John, Boast, Kid, 99, DC, Identity, ghost, niners4lyfe, 6th, OregonDuck, SFrush, ads, Willis, Muggins, itlyn, toe, Sonoco, skeet, sincal, SF69, amp, boise, rabbit, kalen, jim, maxi, Yung, carter, Hai, global, blunt, Bayarea! Chico, rath, Donnie, flint, sac, VA and anyone else along for the ride!

Take the West! Win another championship!

Go G's Baby!!!!

Wow, just looked back at this post. My greatest post ever. I can't wait for the season to start. Go G'S!
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Wow, just looked back at this post. My greatest post ever. I can't wait for the season to start. Go G'S!

im surprised you remembered all those names....

i know i probably couldnt

GO Gs
Have a feeling that Timmy will be back to ace form this year maybe not dominate but will have a era in the 3-3.5. IMO offense will struggle again can't expect scuturo to do the same as last year. Same for pagan. Blanco/Torres won't work need to get a real LF.

But I'm optimistic about belt I think he will have a good year and show some power. Panda will hit 30+ hrs if he stays heathy. Poesy will be there in the MVP race. And the pitching will be back to dominate.

It will be another fun I think though that it goes all the way to the last game of the season for the division
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erha:
Have a feeling that Timmy will be back to ace form this year maybe not dominate but will have a era in the 3-3.5. IMO offense will struggle again can't expect scuturo to do the same as last year. Same for pagan. Blanco/Torres won't work need to get a real LF.

But I'm optimistic about belt I think he will have a good year and show some power. Panda will hit 30+ hrs if he stays heathy. Poesy will be there in the MVP race. And the pitching will be back to dominate.

It will be another fun I think though that it goes all the way to the last game of the season for the division

dont forget Pence
Share 49ersWebzone