LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 146 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Looks like he is back................

"Angel Villalona, the one-time top prospect of the San Francisco Giants before a murder charge in the Dominican Republic delayed his path to the majors, will be in big-league camp in Scottsdale after sorting out visa issues."
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

"Angel Villalona, the one-time top prospect of the San Francisco Giants before a murder charge in the Dominican Republic delayed his path to the majors, will be in big-league camp in Scottsdale after sorting out visa issues."

Crazy to think that he's still only 22.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

I know. Seems like he should be pushing 30.

Hope he restricts his aggression to batting baseballs into the upper decks. Anxious to see the dude en acción.
Count me as one of those who couldn't afford to attend Giants games on a regular basis in the form of season tickets. Basketball is even more expensive. Shaj probably has court side seats.
Originally posted by RogerCraig:

Hope he restricts his aggression to batting baseballs into the upper decks. Anxious to see the dude en acción.

He did pretty well in the DSL: .303/.430/.497/.927 with 7 HR's and 34 RBI's in 150+ AB's.

I know. Seems like he should be pushing 30.

I bet you he is real age is closer to 30 than it is to 22
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
bleacher seats are damn near 80 bucks now.. smh

They won't cost that much all year though. I'm sure you can get seats for cheaper on a weeknight against a crappy opponent

you're probably right.. this is for the ring ceremony on april 7.. still ridic though
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Media Day today, watch it from 1030-1230.. http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?topic_id=16570032&c_id=SF&content_id=25589627
  • boast
  • Hella Fame
the "new" Lincecum

Timmy gonna ball out now, about time he cut that hair
Originally posted by boast:
the "new" Lincecum

oooooooooooooooh s**t

Good s**t.
the comb over! lol
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol