There are 161 users in the forums

2013 San Francisco Giants Thread

Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
<blockquote class="quote">
Quote:
Alex Pavlovic &rlm;@AlexPavlovic Pagan said Cain/Vogey cornered him. "They said if you don't sign here, you better wear the best elbow guard. We're going to smoke you."

lol awesome!

David Wright still has nightmares about Matt Cain fastballs.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Niners99:
David Wright still has nightmares about Matt Cain fastballs.

Dodgers nearing Greinke signing. Can't wait until he has his first panic attack in LA.
Dodgers nearing Greinke signing. Can't wait until he has his first panic attack in LA.

Yep. Like I said in the MLB forum, my best Jason Schmidt wishes go out to him and the Dodgers.
Originally posted by dcsham:

Yep. Like I said in the MLB forum, my best Jason Schmidt wishes go out to him and the Dodgers.

Dodgers 2013 payroll is now over 225 mil. The highest in MLB history.

I want to see them fail SO badly.
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by dcsham:

Dodgers 2013 payroll is now over 225 mil. The highest in MLB history.

I want to see them fail SO badly.

147 million dollar contract. I didn't think I could hate them any more. My hate for the Dodgers is reaching new heights daily.
  • Dapro
  • Veteran
Dodgers going after more pitching. I guess unlimited payroll has its perks.
Originally posted by Dapro:

And I'll laugh again when they have nothing to show for it. Angels couldn't even sniff the playoffs with all the spending last offseason.
Lol at Romo and Aldon post game.
Another 61 million spent by the Dodgers. I am not laughing at all because there is no doubt in my mind that the Dodgers will just keep spending and spending. When you have no limits it makes it easier to survive a bust or 2.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/mlb/story/_/id/8729984/los-angeles-dodgers-hyun-jin-ryu-agree-contract

• Dapro
  • Veteran
Wonder salary cap will ever hit baseball. It kind of put small market teams in major disadvantage.
[ Edited by Dapro on Dec 9, 2012 at 8:32 PM ]

It's like they are spending like mad to make sure the money have spent thus far will not go for naught. A viscous circle.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Dec 10, 2012 at 2:13 AM ]
Originally posted by pahlerb

Who are the gentleman and the young lady in the photo above?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Who are the gentleman and the young lady in the photo above?

Aldon
Wonder salary cap will ever hit baseball. It kind of put small market teams in major disadvantage.

If there was ever a reason to add a cap, its going to be because of the Dodgers new strategy. At what point does baseball say "ok, now youre just making a mockery of the game"? 300 mil? 350 mil? If they dont seem to have a limit, and the owners are rich enough to pay out that much, whats stopping them?

At some point baseball has to step in and do something. What the Dodgers are doing is bad for baseball. Its a joke. Are they just going to buy every big name f/a from now on?
Share 49ersWebzone