LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 304 users in the forums

2012 NBA Draft Thread

good for Bernard James
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
How long has Perry Jones III been the BPA?

He's going to OKC.

LMAO!!!!

My favorite guy in the draft falls all the way to my team.

Suck it b***hes, we're ready for round 2 against the heat

When he toughens up he could be a nice talent!
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by jimrat:

lolwtf is that Anthony Davis in middle school?

Haha. Pretty sure that's High School. He had a 7 inch growth spurt during his Junior year. Went from being a 6'3" guard with no D-1 college scholarship offers to being an absolutely dominant 6'10" big guy.

It looks like the unibrow grew in later too.
Odom to the Clippers, Mo Williams to Utah, & a trade exception to Dallas.
Odom to the Clippers, Mo Williams to Utah, & a trade exception to Dallas.

Rockets draft looks pretty solid. White had gotten a lot of sleeper love pre draft.
Wow. Kings sold their pick for cash.

Bankrupt piece of crap owners. If this isn't enough proof that stern needs to force a sell, I don't know what is.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Wow. Kings sold their pick for cash.

Bankrupt piece of crap owners. If this isn't enough proof that stern needs to force a sell, I don't know what is.

Maloofs taking notes from Sarver, the Boss of draft pick selling
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by jimrat:

lolwtf is that Anthony Davis in middle school?

Haha. Pretty sure that's High School. He had a 7 inch growth spurt during his Junior year. Went from being a 6'3" guard with no D-1 college scholarship offers to being an absolutely dominant 6'10" big guy.

It looks like the unibrow grew in later too.

Considering he went to Perspectives High School, I'm gonna go out on a crazy limb and say that's from high school.
Suns pick the best pure passing Point guard in the draft. Nash's new understudy, or a sign that Nash has one foot already out the door?

Lakers just bought the 55th pick from the Mavs via sources … which used to be owned by the Lakers ironically -- Chad Ford (@chadfordinsider)
Lakers select Darius Johnson-Odom with the 55th pick (via Mavs) -- Chad Ford (@chadfordinsider)
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Lakers just bought the 55th pick from the Mavs via sources … which used to be owned by the Lakers ironically -- Chad Ford (@chadfordinsider)

Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Lakers select Darius Johnson-Odom with the 55th pick (via Mavs) -- Chad Ford (@chadfordinsider)

Ha!
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Jun 28, 2012 at 8:43 PM ]
Lulz I swear Kahn is a racist and is trying to build an all white team. Our draft this year got us Chase Budinger and Robbie Hummel

Wolves select Robbie Hummel with 58th pick according to sources -- Chad Ford (@chadfordinsider)
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Good for Hummel. He got like 14 knee injuries in college
Share 49ersWebzone