LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

2012 NBA Draft Thread

Originally posted by toeshawn:
Any trades?

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA
Dallas will get picks 24, 33 and 34, source says, from Cleveland for Tyler Zeller.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Any trades?

Dallas will get picks 24, 33 and 34, source says, from Cleveland for Tyler Zeller.

But did they then ship the 24th pick back to Cleveland?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
No actually I didnt. Were you saying the Warriors havent done well in the draft? I would disagree with that over the past few years.

No..
Originally posted by ImaMod:
No actually I didnt. Were you saying the Warriors havent done well in the draft? I would disagree with that over the past few years.

No..

What was your point then?
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran

No..

That we rebuilt the wrong way
The Blazers traded a couple players for 1st rounders, (Gerald Wallace for #6 was one I remember off the top of my head) and tanked this year to rebuild

Our front office was too impatient and for some reason went into win now mode even though we've been one of the worst teams in the league for the last 5 years.

I wish we could have rebuilt the right way. We should have traded Monta for a high pick (although I dont mind the Bogut trade), traded Lee for a 1st rounder if we could have, amnestied Beidrins. We would have a bunch of cap room and draft picks to build our team the right way. Instead we have the roster of a team that can barely win to get the 8th seed and a s**tty cap situation.
Originally posted by GameOver:
Any trades?

I think Cleveland still makes the pick, and the rights are to Dallas. When the trade is made official at a later time, the rights are swapped at that point.

Can somebody confirm?
Moultrie to Miami
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Moultrie to Miami

Philly
Originally posted by GameOver:
Any trades?

I think Cleveland still makes the pick, and the rights are to Dallas. When the trade is made official at a later time, the rights are swapped at that point.

Can somebody confirm?

Trades dont become official until all picks are made that apart of the deal, so when picks 33 and 34 are done then it will be official.
How long has Perry Jones III been the BPA?

No..

That we rebuilt the wrong way
The Blazers traded a couple players for 1st rounders, (Gerald Wallace for #6 was one I remember off the top of my head) and tanked this year to rebuild

Our front office was too impatient and for some reason went into win now mode even though we've been one of the worst teams in the league for the last 5 years.

I wish we could have rebuilt the right way. We should have traded Monta for a high pick (although I dont mind the Bogut trade), traded Lee for a 1st rounder if we could have, amnestied Beidrins. We would have a bunch of cap room and draft picks to build our team the right way. Instead we have the roster of a team that can barely win to get the 8th seed and a s**tty cap situation.

You really liked the Bogut deal when it was made. Just be consistent. The only huge error they made was to not amnesty Biedrins. Trading Monta and now getting Bogut AND Barnes has turned out to be brillant.
  • Dapro
  • Veteran
Jones goes to OKC here.
How long has Perry Jones III been the BPA?

He's going to OKC.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Moultrie to Miami

Philly

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Moultrie to Miami

Philly

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Stern is such a douche