There are 177 users in the forums

Tiger Woods Thread

he won cuz hes playing all the holes again.
Tiger with his 82nd win on the PGA tour to tie the great Sam Snead for all time wins. What is remarkable is that he was playing poorly coming into the tournament and bogeyed the first 3 holes. He is the first player since 1983 to win an event after starting bogey-bogey-bogey.

Simply amazing
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Tiger with his 82nd win on the PGA tour to tie the great Sam Snead for all time wins. What is remarkable is that he was playing poorly coming into the tournament and bogeyed the first 3 holes. He is the first player since 1983 to win an event after starting bogey-bogey-bogey.

Simply amazing

Amazing run at his age.
Damn missed it! What tourney was it? I had no idea lol
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Damn missed it! What tourney was it? I had no idea lol

Zozo championship in Japan, Accordia Golf Narashino Country Club

His Masters victory was one of the greatest feats in Sports history.
Amazing

Unreal. One of a kind.
Originally posted by NCommand:
Unreal. One of a kind.

Tiger ended up 4th at the tourney in the Bahamas, but I'm sure he was there just to bang the locals and rich tourists.

https://www.golf.com/news/2019/12/07/henrik-stenson-wins-hero-world-challenge/

US team won the president's Cup, Tiger as CAPTAIN went 3-0 in his matches
Originally posted by Thanos89:
US team won the president's Cup, Tiger as CAPTAIN went 3-0 in his matches

  • Jiks
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,734
Hell yeah! Good for him and good for us.
Dude is the man.

[ Edited by VaBeachNiner on Dec 14, 2019 at 11:56 PM ]
He's won one major since 2008. He's only relevant to progressive cucks who drool over his Blasian cock. If he's white, no one cares. Get off his dick, SJW wannabes.
Share 49erswebzone