Tiger Woods Thread

Originally posted by crabman82:

Still not as bad (or creepy) as his Mac Daddy Santa Claus

[ Edited by Bluesbro on May 29, 2017 at 1:21 PM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Still not as bad (or creepy) as his Mac Daddy Santa Claus

lol why is this the first time I've seen this?
  • NeKro
  • ArmyHoe
Lulz
Tiger had a 0.00 on the breathalyzer test, was found asleep at the wheel.

http://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/19496396/tiger-woods-found-asleep-car-arrest-dui-charge
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by VaBeachNiner:

http://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/19496396/tiger-woods-found-asleep-car-arrest-dui-charge

oxycodone, fo sho.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

oxycodone, fo sho.

What's funny is that TMZ completely lied about what really happened lol:

10:30 AM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... cops spotted Woods "driving erratically, all over the road" when they pulled him over. We're told the officer smelled alcohol on Woods' breath and at that point Woods became "arrogant." We're told the officer asked him to blow into a breathalyzer but he refused. In Florida that means automatic arrest and license suspension.

TMZ gone TMZ but is expected.

10:30 AM PT -- Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... cops spotted Woods "driving erratically, all over the road" when they pulled him over. We're told the officer smelled alcohol on Woods' breath and at that point Woods became "arrogant." We're told the officer asked him to blow into a breathalyzer but he refused. In Florida that means automatic arrest and license suspension.

Actually, TMZ is normally on point. People who think otherwise are living in the past....just like they are with BleacherReport.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
every time that TMZ show is on, all you see if them laughing at each other's terrible jokes. I hate those idiots.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
every time that TMZ show is on, all you see if them laughing at each other's terrible jokes. I hate those idiots.

I have never watched the show. I am sure its awful. But TMZ to break news is ordinarily on point.
So was he actually on something?

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by KayFabe:
So was he actually on something?

all speculation at this point, but I'm guessing prescription opioids for his back pain.

my old boss was on some sort of opioid for his back pain. Dude was always falling asleep at work, slurring, etc.. eventually got fired.
Originally posted by SteveWallacesHelmet:

Actually, TMZ is normally on point. People who think otherwise are living in the past....just like they are with BleacherReport.

Your post holds less weight since they lied and made up a bunch of bullsh!t about the facts of this story. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Your post holds less weight since they lied and made up a bunch of bullsh!t about the facts of this story. lol

Come on Stoney. Please dont make me have to explain to you what normally means.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Come on Stoney. Please dont make me have to explain to you what normally means.

I stand by my point, unlike TMZ, which produced nothing but falsehoods in this report.
This dude really let himself go didn't he
Share 49ersWebzone