There are 84 users in the forums

Tiger Woods Thread

Originally posted by bayarealuv:
bumpity bump..

good call, how's Tiger looking so far? I see he's +1 through 7, 6 off the lead
Originally posted by vrabbit:
good call, how's Tiger looking so far? I see he's +1 through 7, 6 off the lead

Hole 1- stupid 3 putt bogey
Hole 2- great birdie after a bad drive
Hole 3- par
Hole 4- long bunker shot couldn't get up and down = bogey
Hole 5- par
Hole 6- easy par
Hole 7- amazing recovery for a par
Hole 8- Went for the Par 5 in 2..hit a 3 wood over the green from 272...good chip and putt for birdie

Even through 8..not for long after he skanked a drive off the 9th tee
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Apr 9, 2015 at 1:15 PM ]
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Hole 1- stupid 3 putt bogey
Hole 2- great birdie after a bad drive
Hole 3- par
Hole 4- long bunker shot couldn't get up and down = bogey
Hole 5- par
Hole 6- easy par
Hole 7- amazing recovery for a par
Hole 8- Went for the Par 5 in 2..hit a 3 wood over the green from 272...good chip and putt for birdie

Even through 8..not for long after he skanked a drive off the 9th tee

thank you sir
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Hole 1- stupid 3 putt bogey
Hole 2- great birdie after a bad drive
Hole 3- par
Hole 4- long bunker shot couldn't get up and down = bogey
Hole 5- par
Hole 6- easy par
Hole 7- amazing recovery for a par
Hole 8- Went for the Par 5 in 2..hit a 3 wood over the green from 272...good chip and putt for birdie

Even through 8..not for long after he skanked a drive off the 9th tee

thank you sir

this
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Hole 1- stupid 3 putt bogey
Hole 2- great birdie after a bad drive
Hole 3- par
Hole 4- long bunker shot couldn't get up and down = bogey
Hole 5- par
Hole 6- easy par
Hole 7- amazing recovery for a par
Hole 8- Went for the Par 5 in 2..hit a 3 wood over the green from 272...good chip and putt for birdie

Even through 8..not for long after he skanked a drive off the 9th tee

2 of the worst shots of the day at the 9th..ends up making a lucky bogey

37 (+1) on the front....looks healthy at least
This is my reaction on each tee shot

Hole 10- good save from the bunker for par
Hole 11- best shot of the day to save par
Hole 12- LOL another s**t iron swing to the water with another great chip to save bogey

Hole 13- Like some sick joke Tiger's short game is the only thing saving him today...another up & down for birdie
Holes 14-18- decent ball striking couldnt get a birdie to fall
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Apr 9, 2015 at 4:16 PM ]
  • Chez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 132,956
u guys hear him call himself a dumbass?

it was after a bad tee shot.

"c'mon tiger..................dumb ass"
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
u guys hear him call himself a dumbass?

it was after a bad tee shot.

"c'mon tiger..................dumb ass"

lol Yep I heard that.

Tiger didnt play that bad actually. Short game was great and he really just had 3-4 bad shots. I think he will make the cut but honestly I would now be surprised if he wins another major. Guys like Rory, Speith, Day, and other young guns ( so many) are just too good to beat over 4 days.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
lol Yep I heard that.

Tiger didnt play that bad actually. Short game was great and he really just had 3-4 bad shots. I think he will make the cut but honestly I would now be surprised if he wins another major. Guys like Rory, Speith, Day, and other young guns ( so many) are just too good to beat over 4 days.

I'd be shocked if Day doesnt win a major very soon. His swing is gorgeous

How the f**k did he finish only 1 over? That s**t was a mess. Hope he pulls it together tomorrow.


Jordan is me favorite new up and comer. Not just because of his great play today. The kid is amazing. Very fun to watch.
Hole 1- Birdie
Hole 2- Par
Hole 3- Par
Hole 4- Par
Hole 5- Par
Hole 6- Bogey
Hole 7- Birdie canned a 27ft. Putt
Hole 8- Birdie put his eagle chip to 2 feet
Hole 9- Par
Hole 10- Par
Hole 11- Birdie

Couldnt tell you how things are going since Masters coverage f**king sucks
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Apr 10, 2015 at 10:35 AM ]
Tiger in the top 15, not bad
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
Tiger in the top 15, not bad

damn that's pretty good considering how he looked yesterday but it looks like Stoney's boy is running away with this one
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Hole 1- Birdie
Hole 2- Par
Hole 3- Par
Hole 4- Par
Hole 5- Par
Hole 6- Bogey
Hole 7- Birdie canned a 27ft. Putt
Hole 8- Birdie put his eagle chip to 2 feet
Hole 9- Par
Hole 10- Par
Hole 11- Birdie

Couldnt tell you how things are going since Masters coverage f**king sucks

Yeah, just show the whole f**king round. The masters app and masters.com pick up the slack pretty good, though. Saw most of the action until tv picked up the coverage.
Share 49erswebzone