LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 315 users in the forums

Tiger Woods Thread

Hey Tiger chipped like me today. I cannot believe how bad his game has gotten especially his short game.
  • Jiks
Dude was only good due to steroids, having sex with multiple women behind his wife's back, and his caddy. Take that away and suddenly he's "injured" all the time. Pretty sad when you turn on the Golf channel and they make this guy a hero and don't show anybody else.

If he didn't suck so bad he'd be playing against real talent in Dubai and not scrubs in Phoenix.
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Dude was only good due to steroids, having sex with multiple women behind his wife's back, and his caddy. Take that away and suddenly he's "injured" all the time. Pretty sad when you turn on the Golf channel and they make this guy a hero and don't show anybody else.

If he didn't suck so bad he'd be playing against real talent in Dubai and not scrubs in Phoenix.

LOL He is a PGA tour member and not a Europen tour member. All of the top Americans are playing in Phoenix.

I assume this is just trolling and not a serious post???
dude should just kill himself now lol
short game looks great

I don't know where to begin with how f**king stupid this post is
  • Jiks
Any golfer that intentionally hits a ball into the stand should be stripped of his PGA membership and all major wins.
Any golfer that intentionally hits a ball into the stand should be stripped of his PGA membership and all major wins.

I don't know where to begin with how f**king stupid this post is
  • Jiks
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Jan 31, 2015 at 11:28 AM ]
Glad to hear he is at least planning on playing next week at Torrey Pines. Appears to be purely mental (reverts to old short game swing under stress) and the only way through it is to keep playing. It was sad hearing some of the comments from the announcers yesterday talking about some Pros who developed short game "yips" and had to quit the Tour as a result. I knew about putting yips, but never short game.

• Jiks
Another solid performance today. I find it weird that on good shots he looked fine, but on his LPGA shots he would ball like a baby. Funny how that works.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Feb 5, 2015 at 3:25 PM ]
Starting to believe he may be done - unless he is willing to change his style. His body may no longer be able to survive 120+ MPH swing speeds. Will he be able to play a shorter/smarter game where he's happy with drives that end up in the middle of the fairway, but 20 yards shorter than he is now?
he get cut again or nah?
  • Jiks
NVMD... I'll quit.
[ Edited by JiksJuicy on Feb 6, 2015 at 2:37 PM ]
bumpity bump..
Share 49ersWebzone