LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 232 users in the forums

Tiger Woods Thread

• Jiks
Phil
If it goes to a playoff it will finish tomorrow.

Yikes. Fowler looked like me on that tee shot. Fore!!!!!
Rory is going to win this. Best driver of the golf ball maybe ever.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Ever?
  • Jiks
It's Rory's.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Ever?

Yes. Ever How many are better. Not Tiger certainly

I would say that Norman and Nicklaus were amazing too. OK.. one of the best ever.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Aug 10, 2014 at 5:30 PM ]

Ever?

Apparently you didn't watch him blow the Masters with a 75+ yard miss off the 10th tee a few years ago
[ Edited by sincalfaithful on Aug 10, 2014 at 5:30 PM ]

Ever?

Apparently you didn't watch him blow the Masters with a 75+ yard miss off the 10th tee a few years ago

Apparently I dont judge him by one golf shot.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Aug 10, 2014 at 5:31 PM ]

Ever?

No but you're calling somebody who is 116th in the world in driving accuracy the best driver of the ball ever

Ever?

No but you're calling somebody who is 116th in the world in driving accuracy the best driver of the ball ever

Distance plus accuracy is what counts not to mention when you can do it under pressure. You tell me when you have seen someone drive the ball like he has been. Obviously the accuracy from someone who hits the ball 320 yards isnt going to be as good as a short hitter. I thought you knew this game.

Ever?

Distance plus accuracy is what counts not to mention when you can do it under pressure. You tell me when you have seen someone drive the ball like he has been. Obviously the accuracy from someone who hits the ball 320 yards isnt going to be as good as a short hitter. I thought you knew this game.

You obviously don't know this game or the history of it since you think rory is the best driver of the ball...go back to the giants thread where you actually know what the f**k youre talking about

Ever?

You obviously don't know this game or the history of it since you think rory is the best driver of the ball...go back to the giants thread where you actually know what the f**k youre talking about

I said maybe one of the best. You think accuracy is so important now? Joe Durant is #1 in accuracy. Joe f**king Durant. LOL

However, Id be more than happen to stay out of your Tiger Woods Shrine Thread if you stay out of the Giants thread.
I said maybe one of the best. You think accuracy is so important now? Joe Durant is #1 in accuracy. Joe f**king Durant. LOL

However, Id be more than happen to stay out of your Tiger Woods Shrine Thread if you stay out of the Giants thread.

Maybe one of the best? Rory is playing sensational golf but to compare him to the best ever is absurd...he's not even in the top 10 ever and not even better than Tiger... 2006 Tiger>>> 2014 rory and it's not close

AND btw this is the tiger Woods thread so the topic of this thread will stay that way..as for the Giants thread I'll come in there and join the hatefest of their front office
On a side note thank god that Rory win and not Phil

Maybe one of the best? Rory is playing sensational golf but to compare him to the best ever is absurd...he's not even in the top 10 ever and not even better than Tiger... 2006 Tiger>>> 2014 rory and it's not close

AND btw this is the tiger Woods thread so the topic of this thread will stay that way..as for the Giants thread I'll come in there and join the hatefest of their front office

In YOUR opinion he isnt. Tiger never drove the ball as long and straight as Rory when Rory is on his game. Tiger's biggest weakness in his game ( and really the only one) was his driving of the golf ball. I seriously doubt anyone would say that about McIlroy.

But whatever. My guess is that in the end Rory will pass Tiger for total Major wins. 10 years from now he should be around 14 or so. Then we can continue the debate.
Share 49ersWebzone