There are 192 users in the forums

Tiger Woods Thread

Originally posted by valrod33:
Tiger Woods ‏@TigerWoods 2m Sad to say I'm missing the Masters. Thanks to the fans for so many kind wishes. http://www.tigerwoods.com

masters ratings and interest just declined by 45%
Yikes back surgery
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Originally posted by Negrodamus:
this guy is still playing golf? thought he crocked already

totally crocked.

I heard he crocked some corned beef and cabbage for st patty's. Gonna crock a pot roast for the masters.

ok..ok you fellas are either comedians or grammar nazi's. choice you pick.

but again, didn't know TW was still golfing.

totally crocked.

I heard he crocked some corned beef and cabbage for st patty's. Gonna crock a pot roast for the masters.

He's 38 years old and was the number 1 golfer in the world at one point last year. Why wouldn't he still be golfing? lol

And if I'll have to choice my pick, I'll choice comedian.
Tiger will never win another major.

totally crocked.

He's 38 years old and was the number 1 golfer in the world at one point last year. Why wouldn't he still be golfing? lol

And if I'll have to choice my pick, I'll choice comedian.

Good choose. I choice to never crock
Originally posted by JimHarbaugh:

Needs to get back on the PEDs

Remember when people were comparing him to Michael Jordan? Now he's just another Lance Armstrong
Originally posted by joshuatree:

Needs to get back on the PEDs

Remember when people were comparing him to Michael Jordan? Now he's just another Lance Armstrong

Because Jordan wasn't on PED's?

totally crocked.

I guess you are clueless then when it comes to golf. Woods was the Player of the Year in 2013, won 5 tournaments, and had the best scoring average on tour. He is hurt now but I have no doubt he will be back and win again.
Who knows who was on PEDs
It's like college. Who was on Speed? LOL

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

totally crocked.

I guess you are clueless then when it comes to golf. Woods was the Player of the Year in 2013, won 5 tournaments, and had the best scoring average on tour. He is hurt now but I have no doubt he will be back and win again.

As the veteran of one back surgery (Lumbar Laminectomy for Spinal Stenosis), and a man who knows what sciatic nerve pain feels like on a very close up and personal level -- I wouldn't be so sure.

There is nothing like back problems my friend. And there is nothing quite like sciatic nerve pain. When I saw Tiger crumple? It reminded me of me. I know what that man is going through. I know it all too well.

Sciatic nerve pain is like no other. You never thought the body could deliver such pain -- until you go through it time and time again. The Sciatic nerve may be in your back -- but it loves to deliver jolts of soul killing pain into your right leg -- and then -- it will even drive an ice pick of pain into your right TESTICLE. Yes -- the sciatic nerve owns YOUR BALLS. And let me tell you my friends -- there's nothing quite like the sensation of your testicles radiating in non-stop, soul-crushing, pain.

The nerve pain can get so intense -- so bad -- that nothing will take it away. Lying down makes it worse. In some cases -- you can sit with your body contorted in one way or another -- and it might provide a brief respite from the pain until 40 MG of morphine can kick in. But once you move -- the pain comes screaming back. I have awoken from a dead sleep in so much agony that I've pleaded -- BEGGED -- for my wife to shoot me and put me out of my misery.

It is that bad.

It is the most god-awful pain I've felt in my entire life and even now -- ten years after the surgery -- I've been know to tweak that surgically repaired back now and then. As a matter of fact, I'm going through a round of it right now. I have an epidural shot scheduled for Tuesday. Until then -- for me -- it's life on percocet pills.

Here's hoping the epidural works. It's been damn near four weeks since I tweaked my back doing something stupid in the garden. While I've tweaked it before since my surgery -- I've never quite hurt it like this before. I'm worried. If the epidural doesn't work -- I could be in for a lifetime of pain. Because once you've had one surgery -- you don't get another -- unless you pay for it out of pocket. And -- pretty soon -- that never-ending, nerve-jarring pain will put you in a wheelchair.

So, for Tiger to play and actually be effective again? After what I saw? And how I saw him crumple like that? Man, I'd be shocked if he doesn't tweak it again. When my surgery came to an end -- the surgeon made it very clear -- my bike riding, softball and golfing days were done. Period. :End of story. There are forms of exercise that just put too much pressure on that damn nerve -- and it's the last nerve you want getting mad at you...
Sad to see it but I think he's done. He's just too injury prone.
He looked like Blaine Gabbert out there today at the PGA Championship
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Has Tiger won anything since changing caddy's? Steve Williams made Tiger, just as he's improved Scott. Without him, Tiger would've never won anything.

dumb post of the year award?

I tend to agree with this......my only hesitation is I could see one more Masters falling in his lap. Hangs around, some guys falter, one last flash of brilliance. No way he catches Jack.
Share 49ersWebzone