LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 250 users in the forums

Tiger Woods Thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Hey john, just FYI, it's possible for someone to disagree with you and not be blindly biased toward tiger.

Sure. However, I know that its true in Sincals case. He would defend him to the death. (Kind of like Kobe)

I think people somehow think I am not a Tiger fan. I most certainly am. I just think he goofed up by pulling the club early and was not told BEFORE the fact that Garcia had hit. Thats it. I also have said that Sergio made too big of a deal and should have been able to back off before hitting.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on May 17, 2013 at 2:00 PM ]
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Hey john, just FYI, it's possible for someone to disagree with you and not be blindly biased toward tiger.

Sure. However, I know that its true in Sincals case. He would defend him to the death. (Kind of like Kobe)

I think people somehow think I am not a Tiger fan. I most certainly am. I just think he goofed up by pulling the club early and was not told BEFORE the fact that Garcia had hit. Thats it. I also have said that Sergio made too big of a deal and should have been able to back off before hitting.

Naw thats not true. You just can't handle being wrong just like the Giants thread
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Naw thats not true. You just can't handle being wrong just like the Giants thread

First of all.. I am never wrong in the Giants thread. And second. I'm not wrong here either since I never claimed he lied and the marshalls who support him say that he was told that Sergio had hit after he pulled the club. And. please... you know you LOVE Tiger Woods and fap looking at his poster.

First of all.. I am never wrong in the Giants thread. And second. I'm not wrong here either since I never claimed he lied and the marshalls who support him say that he was told that Sergio had hit after he pulled the club. And. please... you know you LOVE Tiger Woods and fap looking at his poster.

Oh thats right he "conveniently forgot"

apparently you love Tiger too considering that you've been posting in here just as much I have

Oh thats right he "conveniently forgot"

apparently you love Tiger too considering that you've been posting in here just as much I have

LOL I dont hate him thats for sure.

Sorta easy for people to think that though, since anytime an issue comes up you are 100% against siding with him and post toward everyone that disagrees with you in a very inciteful manner. lol

Sorta easy for people to think that though, since anytime an issue comes up you are 100% against siding with him and post toward everyone that disagrees with you in a very inciteful manner. lol
Really? Please share all of those posts where i side or root against him. I may have an opinion that he has screwed up but it doesnt make me a hater. I have NEVER made any post where i root against Tiger. Not once. Oh by the way.. my standing wager for $500 still applies.
http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/9277505/tiger-woods-tpc-flap-course-marshals-dispute-first-account-report-says

Seems like the other 2 marshalls are liars
Originally posted by valrod33:
http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/9277505/tiger-woods-tpc-flap-course-marshals-dispute-first-account-report-says

Did you just wake up from a coma? OLD news son.
Originally posted by valrod33:

Did you just wake up from a coma? OLD news son.
didnt see it linked

went back and now I did
[ Edited by valrod33 on May 17, 2013 at 3:23 PM ]

Really? Please share all of those posts where i side or root against him. I may have an opinion that he has screwed up but it doesnt make me a hater. I have NEVER made any post where i root against Tiger. Not once. Oh by the way.. my standing wager for $500 still applies.

Ha! See how you are. Can't even take a little critisism without wanting to challenge me to something that has nothing to do with this conversation.

I'll pass on the golf, but if you want to go 3 rounds MMA style to settle whatever it is you've concocted, I'm down with that. I'll even make it 2 minute rounds so you can get a breather a little faster. lol

Ha! See how you are. Can't even take a little critisism without wanting to challenge me to something that has nothing to do with this conversation.

I'll pass on the golf, but if you want to go 3 rounds MMA style to settle whatever it is you've concocted, I'm down with that. I'll even make it 2 minute rounds so you can get a breather a little faster. lol

LOL By the way, criticism is fine if there is any foundation for it and not must made up stuff. By the way I was joking on the golf wager as I know you wouldnt do it from our past conversation. and this is a golf thread. But way to go with the MMA challenge. LMAO.

Really man?!?!?!?

• luv49rs
  • Hall of Fame
You guys should set up an MMA style golf match
  • jrg
  • Veteran

Stoney
Share 49ersWebzone