There are 233 users in the forums

San Francisco Giants fans -- help us out!

Back in 2009, we started a San Francisco Giants baseball fan site to compliment 49erswebzone.com. It started as ExtremeGiants.com, a name that was always meant to be temporary. This week, we started our rebrand and transition from ExtremeGiants.com to Giants365.com.

One problem is that Facebook Fan Pages do not allow name changes if you have over 100 fans. Rather than delete 750 fans to get down to that limit, we have decided to just start a new Facebook Fan Page and hope you can help us get back up in our number of fans.

Helping us out is easy. If you are a Facebook member, just click on the "Like" button below.

You can also visit the page directly at http://www.facebook.com/giants365 and click the "Like" button.

Also, feel free to join the community there as well. Like all of our network sites, you can even log in with your 49erswebzone.com username and password. The forum can be found here: http://www.giants365.com/forum/. This means that you can use your Webzone login there, your Giants365 login here ... well, you get the picture.

I appreciate this very much and hope that the rest of the transition goes smoothly.

-Webmaster
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Athletics365.com

would fail cause there are no A's fans, lol
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Athletics365.com

would fail cause there are no A's fans, lol

If I felt there was a demand, don't think I wouldn't.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Webmaster:
If I felt there was a demand, don't think I wouldn't.

maybe in 2015
So I can be willisthewall on there? niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thats niceeeeeeeeee
  • Paul
  • Veteran
Originally posted by dobo:
why not giantswebzone?

I like it... Giants365 is a terrible name, I'll like the page anyway and I don't even like baseball
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Paul:
Originally posted by dobo:
why not giantswebzone?

I like it... Giants365 is a terrible name, I'll like the page anyway and I don't even like baseball

i think giants365 sounds better than giantswebzone

but 49erswebzone is a really great name
Just delete the 101st fan and you will be fine.
Originally posted by rigs49:
Just delete the 101st fan and you will be fine.

I'd need to delete over 750 to get down to 100.
Honestly? The Giants mega thread is all I really need. I like how all conversation is condensed into one thread. It gives a much more close knit feel to the group of fans posting. Like during the 2010 playoffs, it felt like a sports bar with everyone in there reacting to the games.

Obviously there are too many Niner fans here to contain to one thread, but I think it works nicely for the Giants. I havent been to extremegiants.com in months.

Share 49ersWebzone