LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 278 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Kings

Originally posted by susweel:
Clearly it was their super bowl beating the 16 time world champions.

I like you. Spot in with the niner analysis usually.

When it comes to hoop doe, you sound like MBC explaining a cover 2.

KANGZ future is bright. They have a good PG, who is a rookie. His last name is fox, from Kentucky. Look him up. A European baller, last make Bogdan. Willie Cauley-Stein.

DM me homie, I'll send you info if you wanna get up to speed. Happy thanksgiving playa
Preseason counts, yeah?
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by susweel:
Clearly it was their super bowl beating the 16 time world champions.

I like you. Spot in with the niner analysis usually.

When it comes to hoop doe, you sound like MBC explaining a cover 2.

KANGZ future is bright. They have a good PG, who is a rookie. His last name is fox, from Kentucky. Look him up. A European baller, last make Bogdan. Willie Cauley-Stein.

DM me homie, I'll send you info if you wanna get up to speed. Happy thanksgiving playa

Damn, this is a horrible post from me lol
Damn, this is a horrible post from me lol

Yeah, bro. You were way off on that one.
Buddy Hield looking better than Bron
Fox looking better than Bron don't @ me
Fox shooting hot. Lakers playing sloppy sloppy sloppy.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
It's safe to say - BI is gonna be really really good this season.
Originally posted by 4ML:

Yes he will.

For the Kangz, I think buddy Hield will surprise some folks. And if Fox shoots that well? Forget about it...although, he was just hot. That shooting was an aberration
[ Edited by sacniner on Oct 4, 2018 at 8:53 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Yes he will.

For the Kangz, I think buddy Hield will surprise some folks. And if Fox shoots that well? Forget about it...although, he was just hot. That shooting was an aberration

Kings are so young. I really wanted Kings to draft Doncic...would have gone to a few games to see him play. May still go to a game or two...pretty exciting young team.

Yes he will.

i like what you guys are doing. That's going to be a competitive team if Fox really did find something with the J. you're going to have to go through the growing pains with Bagley but the talent jumps off the screen. Something to look forward to thats a solid nucleus.

Yes he will.

Sac, did Just Jackson do anything?
Originally posted by TheXFactor:

Yes he will.

Sac, did Just Jackson do anything?

Nope. Dude hasn't scored in both preseason games. He'll be out of the NBA sooner than later.
Originally posted by DynastyChile:

Yes he will.

i like what you guys are doing. That's going to be a competitive team if Fox really did find something with the J. you're going to have to go through the growing pains with Bagley but the talent jumps off the screen. Something to look forward to thats a solid nucleus.

Man, Fox showed his potential last night. His speed is already elite. But he has crazy potential on the defensive end. He is so quick, and tall/lanky. Also, he has great hops, and I think his handles will be really good. If he can shoot... man I don't want to get excited. Bagley was drafted higher, but this franchise gave the keys to Fox. It's his team.

Bagley will struggle this year at times, but I think he'll be solid in the future. Giles will be solid also. I don't like Willie Cauley-Stein. He told the media he wants to get paid, that's all he cares about right now. But he is so inconsistent.

Hard to be optimistic as a Kings fan. But I'll keep watching

Yes he will.

Kings are so young. I really wanted Kings to draft Doncic...would have gone to a few games to see him play. May still go to a game or two...pretty exciting young team.

Golden1 is nice. Not a bad seat in that place, either
Share 49ersWebzone