There are 304 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Kings

Originally posted by Hoovtrain:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Wait....so you did say you think Ball will obviously be better and the Lakers would be contending, right? So I guess I don't understand what about my reading comprehension was off.

I said I think it will be obvious and they could possibly be contending. You posted it as if I said these things were facts. There's a difference. lol

Yes and I said your opinion showed you to have quite an imagination lol

What in my breakdown is so ridiculously unrealistic? They don't have a very talented young core? They wont most likely add solid free agent talent at some point in the next 3 years? They aren't a borderline playoff team now and won't climb the ladder in the next few years?

I would say these are all accurate now although I have to admit I would be very surprised if they actually did make the playoffs this year.

To touch on your thoughts on the Lakers contending ...no, I don't see it with the current core. I like Ingram a lot, big fan of Ball. The rest are meh to me. But like you said, they have the $ to go sign some FAs, but i don't think there are any game changers coming tp LA in the next few years, just based on the available market.

I think Kuzma is a lot more than "meh" at this point. If Ben Simmons wasnt considered a rookie he would be the favorite for ROY at the quarter pole of the season. He has been very impressive. I dont watch the Lakers like Stoney but I have always like KCP's game and Lopez is a very good offensive center. But, not enough to be in the top 8 right now.
Wait....so you did say you think Ball will obviously be better and the Lakers would be contending, right? So I guess I don't understand what about my reading comprehension was off.

I said I think it will be obvious and they could possibly be contending. You posted it as if I said these things were facts. There's a difference. lol

Yes and I said your opinion showed you to have quite an imagination lol

What in my breakdown is so ridiculously unrealistic? They don't have a very talented young core? They wont most likely add solid free agent talent at some point in the next 3 years? They aren't a borderline playoff team now and won't climb the ladder in the next few years?

I would say these are all accurate now although I have to admit I would be very surprised if they actually did make the playoffs this year.

To touch on your thoughts on the Lakers contending ...no, I don't see it with the current core. I like Ingram a lot, big fan of Ball. The rest are meh to me. But like you said, they have the $ to go sign some FAs, but i don't think there are any game changers coming tp LA in the next few years, just based on the available market.

I think Kuzma is a lot more than "meh" at this point. If Ben Simmons wasnt considered a rookie he would be the favorite for ROY at the quarter pole of the season. He has been very impressive. I dont watch the Lakers like Stoney but I have always like KCP's game and Lopez is a very good offensive center. But, not enough to be in the top 8 right now.

Don't get me wrong...Kuzma has been very good. And maybe I should have specified that I just don't think he will be a major part of a contending core down the road. To me that is Ingram and Ball
Good half by the kings. Horrific for the Lakers.

If LA can sharpen things up they can be right back in this game.
Good half by the kings. Horrific for the Lakers.

If LA can sharpen things up they can be right back in this game.

Well the kings are the masters of the 3rd quarter so Lakers should be back in this in no time
  • JayB
BogDAMN LOBdonovich!
This ones over. Kings are still hot and the Lakers looked gassed.
Randle getting abused
Originally posted by susweel:
If we lose to the queens we should be kicked out the nba. They are barely a nba team, should get bumped down to the wnba.

WCS made that entire s**t team his tricks. Hoes were paying also

As my boy Dana stubblefield says, same ol sorry ass Lakers. KANGZ whooped that ass like I knew would happen.

KANGZ >>>>> Lakers

Kangz will be in the playoffs before the Fake Show.

Have a good thanksgiving fellas. KANGZ
[ Edited by sacniner on Nov 22, 2017 at 10:01 PM ]
Originally posted by sacniner:

As my boy Dana stubblefield says, same ol sorry ass Lakers. KANGZ whooped that ass like I knew would happen.

KANGZ >>>>> Lakers

SI. .. And this guy (wait it does say sacniner). Ahhhaha

Lakers UP Hoes down.

Lakers got dipped tonite, aint no thang but a chicken wang.

Fakers
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

KANGZ >>>>> Lakers

You guys got lucky becuase lakers played back to back games. None the less I'm still super embarrassed the lakers lost to the queens. Most high school teams could beat them.

KANGZ >>>>> Lakers

You guys got lucky becuase lakers played back to back games. None the less I'm still super embarrassed the lakers lost to the queens. Most high school teams could beat them.

And yet the Lakers got their asses worked.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal

KANGZ >>>>> Lakers

Clearly it was their super bowl beating the 16 time world champions.

KANGZ >>>>> Lakers

Clearly it was their super bowl beating the 16 time world champions.

I think you mean the 8-11 Sparks
Share 49ersWebzone