LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 280 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Kings

I couldnt imagine having to watch Boogie Cousins every night and have to be a fan. His overall antics, demeanor, just everything is unlike anything I have seen. Guy seems like he has the maturity of a 5 year old that doesnt get his cake. He is an absolute beast, but someone I couldn't root for night in night out. And this isnt a "love him if you have him hate him if you don't" guy ala Ron Artest, Draymond etc...This guy is just a b***h imo.
[ Edited by DynastyChile on Dec 13, 2016 at 10:16 AM ]
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Luke got tossed and the Lakers got fired up. Then apparently used it all up in the 2nd quarter and got railed in the 2nd half. lol

The non call Luke got tossed on was completely bullsh!t though. Cousins just pulled down randle in a rear naked tackle and not even a whistle. Then the Tech he got the refs to call on Lou Will was crap. I can't believe they reviewed that and still have him the call. Cousins pulled his arm into his on face and gets the call.

This is the third time in the last handful of Kings games that that exact thing as happened. The first time it happened against DeMarcus Cousins and it was a b******t call. Then it went in favor of Demarcus versus Carmelo Anthony and it was a b******t call then last night it happened to your boy and it was a b******t call. Seems the league is making an effort to make up for that original b******t call for some reason.
wrong thread lol
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on Dec 18, 2016 at 1:49 PM ]

Game of the year. Fox>>>>> Ball
Originally posted by sacniner:

Is Fox even starting yet?
Fox: averaging 11pts 3 rbs 5 ast - 4-13 record

Ball: averaging 9 pts 7 rbs 7 ast - 8-10 record - 2 triple doubles

data/stats/facts are overrated. fake news. I am learning from our president

For real doe, Ball is playing more minutes than Fox right? They both have had their struggles, but I would still rather have Fox than Ball if I had to pick.
Originally posted by Knowledge:

Is Fox even starting yet?

Has been recently. No need to throw him in to dodge fights and shoot 10 %, get clowned all day like Ball.

For real doe, Ball is playing more minutes than Fox right? They both have had their struggles, but I would still rather have Fox than Ball if I had to pick.

Real talk, ball is better now (even with his shooting slump) and in 3 years, I think it will be obvious that Ball is the far superior player. His Lakers will be in the playoffs and possibly contending and the kings will still be the same ol kangz
Real talk, ball is better now (even with his shooting slump) and in 3 years, I think it will be obvious that Ball is the far superior player. His Lakers will be in the playoffs and possibly contending and the kings will still be the same ol kangz

Ouch. Thanks for the buzzkill. Kangz gonna Kangz.

But I honestly think Fox is better. We shall see, sir.

Ouch. Thanks for the buzzkill. Kangz gonna Kangz.

But I honestly think Fox is better. We shall see, sir.

That we will. These are just our opinions. Only time will tell.

Quite an imagination you have
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
If we lose to the queens we should be kicked out the nba. They are barely a nba team, should get bumped down to the wnba.
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

What's so absurd about what I said?
Originally posted by Hoovtrain:

What's so absurd about what I said?

Everything from "obviously Ball will be superior" to "the Lakers will be contending" lol
We can have a side bet on realistically what we think these teams will be doing in 3 years if you like .
Share 49ersWebzone