LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 314 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Kings

Its so sad how big of a b***h boogie is. mental midget, guy is so talented. Dont think he will reach full potential
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
Its so sad how big of a b***h boogie is. mental midget, guy is so talented. Dont think he will reach full potential

He'd be best if he was a number two or three on a super team. He'll get on one eventually.

they messed up by never giving him a solid vet to learn from.
Originally posted by MuggD:
Props Stoney and other Lakers fans on that victory. You guys turned the burners on us. Whoa.

Sorta surprised to see no s**t talk about that win here. But I respeck it too.

What did you think of the Place? I heard you guys in force, especially near the end.

I can't believe the Lakers were down 19 at one point and came back to win by 10. Did not expect that to happen. I think you gotta give Luke most of the credit for the comeback. Of course the players have to ball up and they did, but he comes out of the 2nd half with great adjustments almost every game and they're usually pretty effective.

The arena is totally awesome. The scoreboard is huge, great open concourses on the first level, and the downtown area around the building is party central. Nicest arena I've been to.

Crazy amount of Lakers fans there. And yeah, they really took over at the end. It seriously sounded like a home game for LA. If I stopped paying attention for a second and heard a big cheer, when I turned back to the court, it was the Lakers that just made a basket or something.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Nice, good to hear from someone not in Sac. BTW, Stoney baloney did you hear we approved to build an MLS Stadium down in that area as well? MLS is basically coming to Sac now too.
Nice, good to hear from someone not in Sac. BTW, Stoney baloney did you hear we approved to build an MLS Stadium down in that area as well? MLS is basically coming to Sac now too.

I didn't hear it was approved to build, but last I heard MLS wasn't awarding them a franchise. Did that change?
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I didn't hear it was approved to build, but last I heard MLS wasn't awarding them a franchise. Did that change?

We will get a franchise. But yeah they are going to build the stadium.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/city-beat/article114089838.html
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

We will get a franchise. But yeah they are going to build the stadium.

http://www.sacbee.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/city-beat/article114089838.html

That link kinda says it still isn't set in stone. Looking good toward an approval, but still not there. I'm not so sure the MLS really needs to add another nor cal team, but I think it'd be great for the city to have one. Good luck.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol ok, thx

He'd be best if he was a number two or three on a super team. He'll get on one eventually.

Agreed on that, they need to ship him out and rebuild ASAP. Mutually beneficial.

Round 2!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
We're gonna get our asses beat. We don't play well versus running teams. Plus we suck in general.
We're gonna get our asses beat. We don't play well versus running teams. Plus we suck in general.

Not so fast. We've lost 6 straight and the guys we just got back from injury look rusty.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Well that escalated quickly. Kings start the 3rd qtr on a 38-8 run lol
Luke got tossed and the Lakers got fired up. Then apparently used it all up in the 2nd quarter and got railed in the 2nd half. lol

The non call Luke got tossed on was completely bullsh!t though. Cousins just pulled down randle in a rear naked tackle and not even a whistle. Then the Tech he got the refs to call on Lou Will was crap. I can't believe they reviewed that and still have him the call. Cousins pulled his arm into his on face and gets the call.
Share 49ersWebzone