LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 272 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Kings

Acy is the man!
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
They are indeed that, but honestly if D'Angelo doesn't get hurt, this might have gone differently. You guys couldn't stop him. That last basket he made was unbelievable. I thought cuz was gonna smash it back in his face and he put it in. He was beasting.

D russ is a stud. I called him in the draft thread here in the Zone over Okafor. Seth Curry was playing HORRENDOUS defense on him also. It was nice to see little Seth get benched.

Kangz gonna Kang, but they been playing better lately. Giving up the lead was inexcusable but they got lackadaisical as hell. Also, can't afford to have Cuz in foul trouble. That dude just means too much to the team. Kangz probably won't make the playoffs because their defense is embarrassing.

Stoney, in regards to cuz not having "it." The only thing he doesn't have fully is maturity. Since he came in the league its gotten better (man that dude was SUCH a punk as a rookie) but he still needs to improve. If he can reign in his temper, maturity and become a leader (big if) he as everything else. Randle and other young bigs on your team are aspiring to be as effective as Cuz ON THE COURT. Just talent wise, he is the most talented center in the NBA.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Thank god we did not trade Cousins for any of the Lakers players.

Like it matters. lol

Do you realize that the kings will never go anywhere with cousins as their best player? You say that god you did not trade cousins for any of the Lakers players. I say thank god we didn't trade for cousins. When people talk about the "it factor", he don't have it. He don't get it. He never will. Are you one of the guys that pretends this isn't true?

Oh lol lol sure. Lol lol lol lol
d'angelo gonna be rawwww.. I might like the lakers again once kobe leaves lol

that was actually a pretty good game..

lightweight rooting for the kings now too since everyone in the bay been on the warriors' d!ck as of late..
Originally posted by bayarealuv:

lightweight rooting for the kings now too since everyone in the bay been on the warriors' d!ck as of late..

This guy is a damn good poster
Originally posted by sacniner:

That's a terrible reason to root for the Kings lol. You're a dubs fan bay
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by sacniner:

That's a terrible reason to root for the Kings lol. You're a dubs fan bay

You can still pull for the Kings though except when they play the Dubs. Hell, I've always pulled for the Warriors. Our teams don't hate each other because we've never had a real rivalry. It would start though if the Kings can sneak into the 8th and play you guys.

Better watch out for those Spurs tho. Start slippin for a minute and the W's will be the two seed lol.
Originally posted by MuggD:
You can still pull for the Kings though except when they play the Dubs. Hell, I've always pulled for the Warriors. Our teams don't hate each other because we've never had a real rivalry. It would start though if the Kings can sneak into the 8th and play you guys.

Better watch out for those Spurs tho. Start slippin for a minute and the W's will be the two seed lol.

This is the truth.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Congrats on your win, Lakers. You are the better team.
Congrats on your win, Lakers. You are the better team.

Had about 3 1/2 quarters of decent ball tonight. That's about a 1/4 more than usual.

Tomorrow!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Hope you're ready for some Cousins getting up in that young Laker a*****e. lol

Game is a tossup really, maybe a slight edge to us because at home on a national TV game.
Hope you're ready for some Cousins getting up in that young Laker a*****e. lol

Game is a tossup really, maybe a slight edge to us because at home on a national TV game.

There's something a little too incestual homoerotic about your post.

If the Lakers can play sharp, they could have this game. We have 2 strong separate squads to throw out there. They attack in different ways to keep teams off their guard. Should be fun to watch!

I'll be yellow shirt and Lakers hat somewhere in the lower level. Don't know where my homie's seats are, but I'll be cheering hard. Go Lake-Show!
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Oh nice! Glad you get to check the place out.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Props Stoney and other Lakers fans on that victory. You guys turned the burners on us. Whoa.

Sorta surprised to see no s**t talk about that win here. But I respeck it too.

What did you think of the Place? I heard you guys in force, especially near the end.
Share 49ersWebzone