There are 259 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Kings

Too bad we can't get this game more. Good for everyone. Kings get to whoop that ass and get an easy win and Kobe goes vintage for the laker fans. Dude loves playing at Arco.
Byron just told his team "We need a little more effort on defense". A little?!!!
Originally posted by sacniner:
Too bad we can't get this game more. Good for everyone. Kings get to whoop that ass and get an easy win and Kobe goes vintage for the laker fans. Dude loves playing at Arco.

Agreed.
Lots of players go off on Ben Mclemore
Don't worry, guys. This is what we do. We start the game in a huge hole, at some point go on a run, but the hole is so huge there's no way we climb all the way out.
Clarkson just made Steph facepalm for what he did to his brother. lol
Oh my
thought Lakers were at home with how loud crowd cheering for Lakers
I still think the kings win this. lol
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol

Wow. They come back from commercial and all you can hear is the crowd chanting "Kobe! Kobe!" and the kings fans unable to drown them out.
This kid is 19 years old, y'all.
What'd I tell ya.

Y'all are lucky D'Angelo got hurt. Dude was on fire.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
f**kin A. Well Stoney now you've seen first hand what our season is like. Sooo many highs and lows. This is a regular thing for us this season lol. Only reason we actually won this is because your team is s**ttier.
Originally posted by MuggD:
f**kin A. Well Stoney now you've seen first hand what our season is like. Sooo many highs and lows. This is a regular thing for us this season lol. Only reason we actually won this is because your team is s**ttier.

They are indeed that, but honestly if D'Angelo doesn't get hurt, this might have gone differently. You guys couldn't stop him. That last basket he made was unbelievable. I thought cuz was gonna smash it back in his face and he put it in. He was beasting.
Share 49ersWebzone