LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 338 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Kings

Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Rondo played great. I've always been a huge fan of his game, and hopefully he keeps producing like this for you guys. WCS had a nice game as well, I'm sure Boogie loves having him on defense.

Kobe is just old now, at 38, I would assume any guard or forward is faster then him now.

He should have retired a year ago, maybe even a few years back. Once he started having the big season ending injuries, he should have hung them up. He is the poster child this year of an old former superstar that stayed stayed too long.
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Originally posted by TheHYDE49er:
Rondo played great. I've always been a huge fan of his game, and hopefully he keeps producing like this for you guys. WCS had a nice game as well, I'm sure Boogie loves having him on defense.

Kobe is just old now, at 38, I would assume any guard or forward is faster then him now.

He should have retired a year ago, maybe even a few years back. Once he started having the big season ending injuries, he should have hung them up. He is the poster child this year of an old former superstar that stayed stayed too long.

disagree. he still has some left in the tank, but he just needs to play like a #3 option and not like a #1 anymore. plus, i wouldn't have liked seeing kobe's last game end in an injury.
Half the Lakers are hurt right now. Not like it matters. The s**t show kings are still way better than LA right now.
Nice reincarnation of a thread Stoney
Originally posted by sacniner:

This ones been going since 2011. There were many before that. It's a WZ tradition, even if nobody gives a s**t anymore. lol
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

This ones been going since 2011. There were many before that. It's a WZ tradition, even if nobody gives a s**t anymore. lol

Me and you care. That's enough. I'll post up in here during the game. I think it'll be close for some reason.

Me and you care. That's enough. I'll post up in here during the game. I think it'll be close for some reason.

I don't, but maybe. lol
Lakers by 3.
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Hoi Guise
Well, I fully expected to be down 20 at some point, but jesus f**king christ I didn't expect that do be 6 minutes into the game.

Thank god we did not trade Cousins for any of the Lakers players.
Originally posted by btthepunk:

Like it matters. lol

Do you realize that the kings will never go anywhere with cousins as their best player? You say that god you did not trade cousins for any of the Lakers players. I say thank god we didn't trade for cousins. When people talk about the "it factor", he don't have it. He don't get it. He never will. Are you one of the guys that pretends this isn't true?

Like it matters. lol

Do you realize that the kings will never go anywhere with cousins as their best player? You say that god you did not trade cousins for any of the Lakers players. I say thank god we didn't trade for cousins. When people talk about the "it factor", he don't have it. He don't get it. He never will. Are you one of the guys that pretends this isn't true?

The only player on the Lakers with the "it factor" is retiring this year. I would take Cousins and his antics over anyone on the Lakers eleven out of ten times. It would take Russell, Randle, and at least 2 first round picks to get equal value.
Like it matters. lol

Like it matters. lol

The only player on the Lakers with the "it factor" is retiring this year. I would take Cousins and his antics over anyone on the Lakers eleven out of ten times. It would take Russell, Randle, and at least 2 first round picks to get equal value.

Right now it would. The Lakers future is way brighter with the young core we have than Sac. Clarkson-23, Randle-21, Russel-19. 1 or 2 years from now the Lakers will be in a way better situation than Sac. What exactly gives you faith in the kings franchise to produce a quality team that has a chance in actually contending? lol
Share 49ersWebzone