There are 218 users in the forums

WZ Showdown!!! Lakers vs Kings

Lol Grant Napier
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
lol Grant is a dumbass. Although I met him when I was a kid and he was a real nice dude. I was giving him s**t about the 49ers killing the Giants earlier in the day. It's when we beat them 44-3 in the playoffs. I think it was LT's last game.
Kings up 8 at the half. The ebb and flow of the game has been pretty even. Should be a fun 2nd half.
I don't think they realize how ridiculous they sound constantly repeating "Bollywood beating Hollywood".
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I don't think they realize how ridiculous they sound constantly repeating "Bollywood beating Hollywood".

We're the kings
LMAO at grant. He's like "I really hand it to the Lakers staying in this game with all the players they're missing". Dumb ass, they've been playing with the roster most of the year and the kings are 1 game better than them. lol (well 2 now )
Congrats to Bollywood.
suck it LA

I know this game is irrelevant to the NBA, but still kind of fun for us in Sac. Looking forward to Hibbert trying to handle DMC
Originally posted by sacniner:

I know this game is irrelevant to the NBA, but still kind of fun for us in Sac. Looking forward to Hibbert trying to handle DMC

#BEATLA

Better watch out for Randle. Him and the young guards are what this team is about. Old vs youngsters in the backcourts tonight!
Holy s**t the kings are making it look too easy. How the f**k did the Lakers end up with 24 in that quarter? lol
The Lakers are one of the worst defense teams I've ever seen.
D'angelo will be a stud, but he got schooled by Rajon in that 1st half (1st qt specifically). Lakers didn't even try on defense in the 1st half.

I like Clarkson a lot. That kid is solid as hell.

Was Kobe under the weather today? Seeing Rondo catching up and slapping the ball off his thigh on a breakaway, and seeing Boogie pick his pocket, he looks slower than ever. Maybe he is sick and that explains some of it. But, even as a Kings fan and hater of the Lakers, sucks seeing legends when they get old. Kobe will have some great games this year, but he'll have a lot of horrendous ones... thing about him, you never know when he is going to light it up

Loving the PGs for the Kings in the 1st half. Boogie can't be stopped down low, a guaranteed foul. Also, WCS bringing energy and doing what he needs to in that 1st half.

Hope they keep the pedal to the medal. This game is FAR from over.
D'angelo will be a stud, but he got schooled by Rajon in that 1st half (1st qt specifically). Lakers didn't even try on defense in the 1st half.

I like Clarkson a lot. That kid is solid as hell.

Was Kobe under the weather today? Seeing Rondo catching up and slapping the ball off his thigh on a breakaway, and seeing Boogie pick his pocket, he looks slower than ever. Maybe he is sick and that explains some of it. But, even as a Kings fan and hater of the Lakers, sucks seeing legends when they get old. Kobe will have some great games this year, but he'll have a lot of horrendous ones... thing about him, you never know when he is going to light it up

Loving the PGs for the Kings in the 1st half. Boogie can't be stopped down low, a guaranteed foul. Also, WCS bringing energy and doing what he needs to in that 1st half.

Hope they keep the pedal to the medal. This game is FAR from over.

Rondo played great. I've always been a huge fan of his game, and hopefully he keeps producing like this for you guys. WCS had a nice game as well, I'm sure Boogie loves having him on defense.

Kobe is just old now, at 38, I would assume any guard or forward is faster then him now.
Share 49ersWebzone